Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
We need MORE Volunteers For The Upcoming Miss GEICO Triple Crown Offshore Race in NJ! >

We need MORE Volunteers For The Upcoming Miss GEICO Triple Crown Offshore Race in NJ!

Notices

We need MORE Volunteers For The Upcoming Miss GEICO Triple Crown Offshore Race in NJ!

Old 07-29-2008, 07:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

where is this at? i'll volunteer if its close enough.
Old 07-29-2008, 09:58 PM
Registered

Point Pleasant NJ
Old 07-30-2008, 07:15 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by DaveP
Bring the 2 hot chicks in your avatar and you can be on my boat!

i wish, too bad i left them in Miami

thanks for the info, i'll be there

charlie
Old 07-30-2008, 04:51 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Dave!
Old 07-30-2008, 09:14 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Dave,
Thanks so much for stepping up to handle the water operations for the NJOPRA.Your knowledge will be a great asset to making sure the race is as safe as possible.The race teams often get so caught up in preparing for the race that they forget to say thank you.We really do appreciate the efforts of all of the volunteers.Thanks to everyone involved for maintaining the great tradition of offshore powerboat racing at the Jersey Shore.

Mark
Old 07-30-2008, 10:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 1waterboy1
Dave,
Thanks so much for stepping up to handle the water operations for the NJOPRA.Your knowledge will be a great asset to making sure the race is as safe as possible.The race teams often get so caught up in preparing for the race that they forget to say thank you.We really do appreciate the efforts of all of the volunteers.Thanks to everyone involved for maintaining the great tradition of offshore powerboat racing at the Jersey Shore.

Mark
Thanks Mark! After an 11yr hiatus - my dad and I are back. Toni called me a few weeks ago and asked for my help and invited me to the last NJOPRA meeting. My dad and I went and it was great to see some faces we haven't seen in some time.

I also spoke to Smitty today and he thanked me as well.

My goal is to get as many volunteers as possible to provide the racers with the safest possible race and the crowds with the most spectacular race to hit Point Pleasant in many years.

I'm helping with the race.....Smitty is doing our poker run this weekend.....Toni and I have "date" to have some cocktails and catch up..........

WOW............what could happen next?

Bottom line..........IT'S ALL GOOD!!
Old 08-05-2008, 01:02 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Dave, OPA and The Jersey Boyz are very pleased that You and Pop and all the the fokes at NJPPC are back on board to watch over all the guy's...and ladies and keep us safe during the race. Thank You ALL so much.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:43 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

With everything that has happened in the last week we sure could use some extra help for the race. Dave, Thank You to you and everyone at NJPPC.
Old 08-08-2008, 12:51 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

T T T
Old 08-08-2008, 01:11 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you need a big power pace boat let me know Dave. I,ve done it tons of times for SBI.

Quick Reply: We need MORE Volunteers For The Upcoming Miss GEICO Triple Crown Offshore Race in NJ!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.