Old 07-30-2008, 12:53 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Look into:
24 Pantera
24 Superboat

24 Python

Same hull as the Pantera, Superboat, etc...

I might know of one with a 502, not too far from you. Well under $20K. Lake ready.
Old 07-30-2008, 01:21 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I just got this 21ft Rallysport with a 300 merc in this week. Garaged since new, $16,500

http://forums.screamandfly.com/forum...d.php?t=163651
Old 07-30-2008, 01:46 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Donzi Classic 22.
Old 07-30-2008, 07:07 AM
Registered

WOW, so many choices! WILDMAN, I like the Rallysport, it's looks lean and mean and I would bet it would give my jet boat friends a run for their money! It would also fit in better on a few of the local small lakes I run around on. But I don't really care if I fit in or not..

This is a little over my $20k budget, but what about this?: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MEWA:IT&ih=004

It's a lot different then anything mentioned, so not sure, but it got my attention while browsing. I also like the Advantage Party Cat's. One of my current boats is a 24' party barge pontoon, which I like, but of course it's slow as a snail and a party cat could maybe replace it and fill my nead for speed...
Old 07-30-2008, 07:45 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by xxxsandman
WOW, so many choices! WILDMAN, I like the Rallysport, it's looks lean and mean and I would bet it would give my jet boat friends a run for their money! It would also fit in better on a few of the local small lakes I run around on. But I don't really care if I fit in or not..

This is a little over my $20k budget, but what about this?: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MEWA:IT&ih=004

It's a lot different then anything mentioned, so not sure, but it got my attention while browsing. I also like the Advantage Party Cat's. One of my current boats is a 24' party barge pontoon, which I like, but of course it's slow as a snail and a party cat could maybe replace it and fill my nead for speed...
Thats looks like a decent deal if thats the price it stays. What lake do you most boat on?
Old 07-30-2008, 09:57 AM
Registered

Hudson is nearest to me, so I end up there a lot. I like to fish too and have a Nitro bass boat.

I also go to Grand and Fort Gibson occasionally. Would like to start visiting Beaver, Table Rock, and LOTO occasionally, but the boats I own are either too small or too slow to cover much of them.
Old 07-30-2008, 10:23 AM
Registered

Received 47 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by xxxsandman
I wouldn't buy anything sight unseen. Everything looks great in the pictures, but can cost a boat load of money to get back in shape.

Michael
Old 07-30-2008, 10:23 AM
Registered

Magnum 25 Sport
500+ HP
Can do 70 in the right chop
Can easily carry 6+ people
A little biased here and not trying to put anyone elses boat down but in the upper great lakes where I am I think it might out run everything else listed here when the seas get really big.
Old 07-30-2008, 10:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Michael1
I wouldn't buy anything sight unseen. Everything looks great in the pictures, but can cost a boat load of money to get back in shape.

Michael
Oh I wouldn't buy sight unseen! Your right about the pictures don't always tell the whole story, been there done that, just not with a boat.

If I get serious about buying one, I will need help from someone that nows about these types of boats, to make sure I'm not buying a BIG problem.
Old 07-30-2008, 12:04 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/yrk/boa/771746928.html

Saw this one, 24ft deep vee..........with twin removable racing canopies. A little old, but sick with the right paint job.

I'd go with a 24 pantera.

Quick Reply: Which single engine boat is for me?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.