Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Just another scum (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/192272-just-another-scum.html)

TexomaPowerboater 08-27-2008 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by Donman (Post 2665211)
You know, you just can`t get this kind of drama on just any `ol boating website. :food-smiley-007:

LOL, and the moral of the story...........don't do business with transporters who advertise on OSO.

OSO 08-27-2008 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by bobonthis (Post 2665152)
Hey Barbie I don't know you, but apparently Krystal Transports is a good friend of yours. Here is what he or she PM'd me.
He is responding to me telling him to cool it and I was just joking:
"who's joking, Jeff is a good friend of mine and too many people pass judgement without really knowing whats going on. Bottom line is that he is not in jail and is hauling more boats than ever. And he's doing it without all the political bull**** on this site. You seem to have been on this site long enough to know the cliques here, I only just joined recently but have been reading on here for years. As I see it lots of people are leaving from paying on this site cause the site has gone so downhill. I am paying on here only to advertise in the classified otherwise I would never spend the money. You know as well as I that lots of people stood up for jeff and only a few said negative things. Yet the new owners decided that those few should voice the opinon for everyone. You Never heard a negative thing about the way that jeff did his business. He never damaged a boat as far as I know. Yet they have that bimbo Barbie claiming that she is the know it all in towing yet I have read that she has had her fair share of towing problems. Yet becasue she worked for OSO if someone said something, the response was taken off the board. Do I stand up for jeff, you bet. I would work for him any day of the week and he is alot more truthfull than alot of people on this site. He just speaks his mind and does NOT hide behind his keyboard like so many members on here do, It seems that everyone on this site is an expert on everything. One last thing, When all this **** happened about the nor tec jeff got right on this site and told what he did and did not hide and not speak about it."

For the record two things,

FIRST:

Barbie has hauled the OSO boats 10's of thousands of miles over the years without a problem, never not one.

There was one situation when I was personally in the truck and an Apache was lost due to mechanical failure on the trailer, she did a perfect job keeping the boat, truck, and my life in one piece.

SECOND:

Jeff personally offered to make a friend of mines boat "disappear" to my friend, in front of my face.

And let's not forget who has all the oso posts and threads in archive waiting to be presented at the hearing, court ordered of course.

Stay tuned, I am still writing the book.

wigginout 08-27-2008 05:20 PM

Bimbo Barbie? You MUST have her confused with the doll because this girl doesn't need Ken to handle her problems. She knows her stuff and I guess that doesn't sit well with some men. If you needed a boat hauled anywhere, you couldn't ask for anyone more professional.

Comanche3Six 08-27-2008 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by OSO (Post 2666053)
For the record
Jeff personally offered to make a friend of mines boat "disappear" to my friend, in front of my face.

And let's not forget who has all the oso posts and threads in archive waiting to be presented at the hearing, court ordered of course.

How bout them apples, Jeff lovers?

45sonic 08-27-2008 06:31 PM

I love when someone in the know gets involved :D:D

Xchoke03 08-27-2008 10:00 PM

On the next episode of "As The Trailer Turns" !!!

There is more dang Drama with boat haulers in our community boy............................

I have been told by a very reliable friend that Barbi is very professional and great to work with. I trust him and I have never met Barbi or have anything to do with her other then me wanting to have my boat brought to Florida this winter, her name came up as a recomendation.

Comanche3Six 08-28-2008 02:47 PM

Well Krystal Bullchit,
We are all waiting for a reply.
Ed

Jassman 08-28-2008 05:07 PM

Damn, that's incriminating evidence from one of the most reliable sources's:eek:

Jupiter Sunsation 08-28-2008 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six (Post 2667271)
Well Krystal Bullchit,
We are all waiting for a reply.
Ed

I suspect Krystal Transport is Jeff Murray/ AKA BGChuby. About the time BGChuby got banned, Krystal showed up.

Comanche3Six 08-28-2008 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation (Post 2667616)
I suspect Krystal Transport is Jeff Murray/ AKA BGChuby. About the time BGChuby got banned, Krystal showed up.

I'm sure it is that criminal sneaky chit and his brother. I hope they get a lot of stiff prison time. When you watch the video of him stealing the powerboat you can tell it isn't his first time. It is just the first time he got caught. God, I can stand them!