Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Just another scum (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/192272-just-another-scum.html)

georges 08-28-2008 08:11 PM

Is this Barbie as in Barbie Nunez?

BarbieHauler 08-28-2008 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2665126)
Hey Barb I was just sitting here laughing about that night in Havasu. I was drunk, so I get a pass. But it WAS funny.

Hey Billy that trip is still fresh in my mind.... What happened in Havasu stays in Havasu..... LOL

JO - PANTERABOATS 08-28-2008 10:25 PM

My Sister is an excellent driver and done many transport jobs over the years for our Pantera customers across the U.S. with not 1 problem.It amazes me how she can drive so many hours straight !!!:drink:

Hope everything gets resolved.

Jo - Pantera Boats

BarbieHauler 08-28-2008 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by bobonthis (Post 2665152)
Hey Barbie I don't know you, but apparently Krystal Transports is a good friend of yours. Here is what he or she PM'd me.

Hi Bob, Thanks for posting the PM you got. It's funny reading this PM reminded me of a PM I got from Jeff aka Chubby over another transporter that had question Jeff on his cargo insurances...

Funny how low Jeff will go.....

Jeff and his brother think its cool to come on here and try/lie about me, But the Fact of the matter is they are just making complete Azzes out of themselves.......

I cant wait to see what they come up with next... lol

Mr. OSO aka Stevie, It was my pleasure to save your silly/goofy self...... You rock dude!!!!!

Hey Joey... Its not work when you Love what you do.... ;) Yep, Im home once again...

wigginout, What'z up?????

Hi Xchoke, Thanks.....

What'z up george???? yep its me... lol

I just want to say Thank You to everyone for there words/good laughs.......:drink:

Barbie

danh63 08-29-2008 07:34 AM

Another transport saga

wigginout 08-29-2008 11:18 AM

Hey Barbie. Summer almost over, football is on, and working my ass off. Didn't have much to begin with. Sticking up for you but I know you don't need the help because telling the truth will always win over lies. Just keep spanking these little boys. Makes for great entertainment though.:food-smiley-007:

BarbieHauler 08-29-2008 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by wigginout (Post 2668497)
Just keep spanking these little boys. Makes for great entertainment though.:food-smiley-007:

LOL...... The funny thing is watching these lil boys be sooo threaten of a lil ole girl..... Enterainment at its best... :evilb::evilb:

Go Gators!!!! ;)

Thanks..... Now how about sharing thos popcorn with me??? :drink:

asg 08-29-2008 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by OSO (Post 2666053)
For the record two things,

FIRST:

Barbie has hauled the OSO boats 10's of thousands of miles over the years without a problem, never not one.

There was one situation when I was personally in the truck and an Apache was lost due to mechanical failure on the trailer, she did a perfect job keeping the boat, truck, and my life in one piece.

SECOND:

Jeff personally offered to make a friend of mines boat "disappear" to my friend, in front of my face.

And let's not forget who has all the oso posts and threads in archive waiting to be presented at the hearing, court ordered of course.

Stay tuned, I am still writing the book.

I remember those days.... We miss all the excitement.

sellsman11 08-29-2008 02:47 PM

[QUOTE=BarbieHauler;2668724]LOL...... The funny thing is watching these lil boys be sooo threaten of a lil ole girl..... :evilb::evilb: QUOTE]

No...The funniest thing is seeing my "big ole manly" truck driver getting pushed off the dock in LOTO!!:drink::drink:

Frankie
Pier 57

Comanche3Six 08-29-2008 06:33 PM

I just sent Krystal Transport a heartfelt email.

Hey Jeff
That thread on OSO really shut your trap! LOL! I can't wait till you go to prison! Don't forget to rat your chithead brother out and take him down with you.
Ed