If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum Member Platinum Member Jassman's Avatar
    I had a 3 calls today and just want to make sure that there is no confusion with BlueBaYou which is the name of my boat. Jeff
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Sydwayz View Post
    The thread was turning into a builder bash session, and that's not what he wanted;
    No builder was named- at least the last I was in the thread.

My Boats:
    1993 Cigarette Top Gun
    Kankakee Illinois
    First, it's the van across the street with all the fancy antennas, then, it's the black helicopters and now this........

My Boats:
    2002 Baja 25 Outlaw
    Boyne City, Michigan
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn D View Post
    Yeah, I was waiting for Tracy to offer up the couch

I thought it was a great thread. We'll find him this week end
    Should-a kept it, if for nothing else share the information latter. Maybe It took a wrong turn?

Ms PatriYacht, I was just having fun, hope you don't think I was some one less than I am
    PS the weeds and and Round Up are Classic
    FundR is staying at my parents Bed and Breakfast tomorrow night, so i'll be seeing him around 4pm when he checks in. He pm'd JB and I think we're planning on splashing the boats in the afternoon, provided the weather stays away. Looks like it should blow south!?!? If you're gonna be in town give us a shout. Prolly just gonna head for GlenWood beach or something for drinks and hangin out till sunset. Maybe if we get drunk enough, we'll attack Kid Rock's Yacht like a bunch of pirates!!!!! It's anchored at the foot just out from BC.

My Boats:
    02 PQ 340 Vyper & 1959 Queen Marie 18' AlumaCraft
    Boyne/Charlevoix , MI
    I'm not not so sure that the Cracker Bay is Rock's. Is it?
    The Cracker Bay has been in Charleviox Harbor for the last month or so. I heard through the rumor mill on the docks that the CB had a fuel truck come down to the dock to top it off at Ward's. The number flying around was $48k. Makes me feel not so bad bout going to the gas station. h*ll that's 1/2 my boat. hehehe.

My last post was a similiar situation to what he had. 1st run and the motor blew. We paid a reputable machine shop to spec the motor,etc. Well...some wires were crossed somewhere. Valves were hitting the opposing cylinders, heads, and ate ther valves on 2 cylinders.

He was gonna sleve my block and weld the heads! I said no way! He ate it and covered it all.

Well...along the process I said shouldn't we at least replace the roller lifters on the cylinders that the valves were eaten on??? No they are tough as problem. Well after 10 hours all 4 roller lifters gave up and ate up the custom ground cam. He wasn't happy but covered the parts and enough of the labor to make me happy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12