Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   WOW! Anyone had a thread poof while they were posting? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/192306-wow-anyone-had-thread-poof-while-they-were-posting.html)

pachanga 07-30-2008 08:38 PM

WOW! Anyone had a thread poof while they were posting?

I was just replying to Bluebyyou(Name???) post about his motor blowing etc,etc! It disappeared as I was posting! Looks like politics at play to me! HMMMMMM

Chris Sunkin 07-30-2008 09:13 PM

He deleted it himself.

PhantomChaos 07-30-2008 11:39 PM

I have never ever ever had a post poofed. :)

29Firefox 07-31-2008 02:47 AM

They usually wait till after I post to disappear the thread :drink:

Freeryd 07-31-2008 11:57 AM

Happened to me today for the first time....but the guy deleted it himself! Made me do a double take that's for sure!

Ms PatriYacht 07-31-2008 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by Freeryd (Post 2640875)
Happened to me today for the first time....but the guy deleted it himself! Made me do a double take that's for sure!

yeah FundR., two or three good posts of mine down the drain
:( Don't do that again or I will have to be forced to
plant some weeds in your garden or spray some round up on your lawn :drink:

BLee 07-31-2008 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by pachanga (Post 2640262)
I was just replying to Bluebyyou(Name???) post about his motor blowing etc,etc! It disappeared as I was posting! Looks like politics at play to me! HMMMMMM

HMMMMM, he deleted it himself, so nope...... no politics at play or any other childish conspiracy theories for you! :traurig001:

Sydwayz 07-31-2008 12:43 PM

I talked to Jim, aka Blue by You about it.

He had a new motor with some issues (it broke). The thread was turning into a builder bash session, and that's not what he wanted; nor what he needs right now. He's got the builder issue taken care of. He wanted advice on what/how to fix the motor the right way. Since the thread was not netting what he needed, he deleted it. End of story.

Freeryd 07-31-2008 01:21 PM

Oh come on syd...there's gotta be more to the story then that! You could at least make something up that's a bit juicier! You're ruining our fun today. I'm still going with a conspiracy...perhaps a government area 51 coverup?!?!

Shawn D 07-31-2008 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht (Post 2640902)
yeah FundR., two or three good posts of mine down the drain
:( Don't do that again or I will have to be forced to
plant some weeds in your garden or spray some round up on your lawn :drink:

Yeah, I was waiting for Tracy to offer up the couch:evilb:

I thought it was a great thread. We'll find him this week end :ernaehrung004:
Should-a kept it, if for nothing else share the information latter. Maybe It took a wrong turn?

Ms PatriYacht, I was just having fun, hope you don't think I was some one less than I am:rolleyes:
PS the weeds and and Round Up are Classic