If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

? for MIdnightRider

I've got a 250ES like your old boat, did you paint the original windshield or is that something custom? If you don't mind me asking what kind of speeds did you get with your different horsepower levels over the years? I'm rebuilding my 454 mag and wondering what to expect. Thanks for any input.

I have had several questions on the windscreen. It is the stock screen. I had GI Body in Grand Rapids paint it. They finely sanded it, then used a self etching primer, along with a corvette style paint that has allot of flex in it. It stayed on perfect for three years. They also shot the boat with a color coding gun to get the color perfect.

The boat only ran 55mph with a 330 and 21 mirage when I bought it. The Hp500 with stock 330 exhaust and a 21 ran 67. Then with a stelling gill exhaust mix running a 25 it would run about 76-77. As it has been sold with Stelling pipes and stock manifolds(the old manis cracked last year) running a 21 it runs 70mph. It needs headers or good exhaust to turn rpm in order to run the bigger prop to go higher 70's. That boat had a real 560 hp dynoed with headers, but I sold it before I had a chance to totally finish the set up. Never race anyone in flat water! Those boats stick like glue!

thank you