If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: True or False

Brotherhood #1 Gold Member Sick Stinger's Avatar
    My Boats:
    05 SeaDoo SC'd
    Swansea Mass
    ok thanks ill get it out to you tomorrow.
    Hells Spirt

Drive to arrive alive!!! Platinum Member WARPARTY36's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2014 Cigarette 39 GTS
    Quote Originally Posted by PARADOX View Post
    Jax Poker Run.. (Great run BTW)

Speed = HP... HP = $
    I'm pretty sure this is an OSO brothers truck.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    They call me BUBBA like one of them big ol' redneck boys............Can you believe that???

Mod Squad Enforcer Charter Member Cash Bar's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2009 Skater 3212-- MAD PROPS
    On the way to a PR near you
    Guess that explains the ticket for 130 in a 55 zone that a certain ex- board God got in the SL-65.
    Your OSO connection to great S. Florida Real Estate.

Charter Mod Charter Member BLee's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Cigarette - "90MPH" Edition
    E Dock
    I  Voted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Stinger View Post
    SO mixed I see and Reggie can bite the big on for all i care seems he takes everyone elses idea and non of his own. But will give him credit due that he makes them all work very well together. But I still wont buy a cookie cutter boat even if would be faster its like a mustang everybody and there sister has one.
    From the rubrail down, I think the Fountains are awesome. I'd take a Fountain raceboat, or 42 Poker Run series in a heartbeat to go messing around in.

It's the interior, dash, and hardware quality on their pleasure boats that aren't up to par for what I think anyone should expect. Everyone has their own standards, but I think you should be able to put weight on ANY part of the boat and not risk cracking or breaking something. Some of that equipment they use is so lightweight that it sacrifices durability, not to mention looks kinda cheap. For example, just using a different vinyl material on the seats would make a huge difference. Hiding the phillips head screws for the trim indicators and dash is another small detail that would sharpen up the look. Lose the bowrails, etc.

I can't remember ever hearing Reggie had copied anyone elses stuff, they just run really good. I don't know of another vee that can consistently hang with equal power and size, but not a cat!

My Boats:
    20 Donzi Minx, 18 Donzi Classic
    Darien, CT
    Quote Originally Posted by WARPARTY36 View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is an OSO brothers truck.
    Not an OSO member, but a lurker... That's Jimmy Mac form Falcon Hi-Performance...

Platinum Member Platinum Member PARADOX's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Formula 272 Sold, 26 Infinity, 4 sale, 08-33' Avanti 4SALE
    Not knocking the Fountain line. I think they are fast and OK boats, but I would never own one. Not becouse of the hull but due to Reggie FÜCKED me back in early 90's.
    We were going to get his hull, my contacts with Motorola as a sponser and Merc. to provide the motors and drives for a racing venture. Met with him and his attorneys, No go... a few yeas later he stole my contacts and had a Motorola sponsered boat with out me.. so he can F.. him self and choke on his tupe.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123