Good Experience with PirateCom >

Good Experience with PirateCom

Notices

Good Experience with PirateCom

Old 08-07-2008, 03:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good Experience with PirateCom

There has been a lot of negative reports about various businesses lately. I just wanted to say that Romeo and Larry from PirateCom are a great company to do business with. I put an Extreme 4 person wired intercom in my Fountain. I did the installation myself. It was very easy to install, basically plug and play. Other than an issue with where I installed the receptor plugs for the headsets, it works great. I originally purchased the over the head model headsets and found that mine lifted at higher speeds especially when I am standing. I talked to Romeo and he sent 2 behind the head model headsets and said to try them to see if I like them better. He sent these N/C and only asked that I ship the 2 unused original headsets back if I liked them better. I did like these better and they do not lift at high speed (80 plus). I thought it was cool that he trusted me to send them back and he has taken very good care of us. Their system is reasonably priced and works very well. My wife and granddaughter use the system on all longer runs and it is nice to be able to communicate between us especially during poker runs.
Old 08-07-2008, 06:43 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Absoltely great people to deal with and a great product also. Id highly reccomend them to anyone
Old 08-07-2008, 07:36 PM
Registered

I agree, I spoke with Jay from CT. and he was absolutely helpful in choosing a setup for one of our clients.
Old 08-07-2008, 07:55 PM
Registered

Those guys are the best
Old 08-07-2008, 10:31 PM
Registered

Haven't bought from them yet but plan to do so in the future. They were great, answered every question I emailed them about and looks like a great product and reasonably priced as well
Old 08-08-2008, 06:55 AM
Registered

The only advice I would give after installing and using the Extreme system is think carefully where you are going to locate the plug receptors for the headsets. The plugs are designed to break away in case of an emergency and are fairly fragile. Don't put them where you might bump them with your knee or arm cause they will break. I learned the hard way. First trip out my granddaughter leaned on one of the plugs and I had to replace it and move it to a better more protected area and had to think of a creative way to cover the hole.