If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    In the last few days, there was a post with a petition to bring back the some of the old speedvision programming instead of the nascar TV it has turned in to. I think my electronic signature was #7000 something.

Hopefully that will actually make it back to someone at the network. I miss my Sunday morning boat-fest!

My Boats:
    1989 Cigarette Bullet
    Siloam Springs, Ar.
    I've sent two comments to them in the last two weeks. The second one I sent I asked for some sort of reply. We'll see what they do.

My Boats:
    Top Gun
    Batavia Oh.
    Troutly: Them dohnuts will do that to youre teeth !!!

My Boats:
    little cat...BIG MOTOR
    Aurora Ontario
    Competition offshore was on twice saturday,morning and evening,power boat tv was on too.
    PS,offshore1,whadda ya mean funny watching the canadian guy "TRY" to drive? Mark is a multiple time world champion formula one boat racer.He might be a little overzealous as a boat reviewer but he CAN drive.Besides,isn't it nice hearing someone actually get excited when reviewing a performance boat?

im sure he can drive, but he cant drive and talk to the camera(i doubt anyone can). i dunno thow some of the speeds hes recorded for boats seem much lower then other sources like powerboat mag or hotboat.Like the 36 datona and that 344 hustler with twin hp500;s he barley got 80 out of it powerboat hit 80 with 502's.

My Boats:
    29 Fountain
    oshawa ontario
    I  Voted
    Mark can drive, ask T2X. Maybe the fact all his tests are done in fresh water and he drives them as delivered has something to do with it.

could be it but 10-12mph ,sounds like improper trim settings.

My Boats:
    babylon,NY 11702-4116
    THEY HAD OFFSHORE ON SUNDAY AT 5 o clock. maybe the petition is working,or somebody at speedvision woke up and realized they made a mistake. thanks for putting it back on speedvision,we will be looking for more boat racing,or else and dispite what every body says,nascar has some dam good racing,winston cup,and is a multibillion dollar sport tripps

ya saw it i guess they realized everyone was tired of watching the same episode of the sweetish rally. It was great the first 10 times.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12