Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat... Pics. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/193407-so-i-told-girl-who-being-b%2Atch-she-couldnt-go-boat-pics.html)

baddogz28 08-19-2008 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin (Post 2657348)
I'd bet she could find 20 lawyers willing to take a sexual harrassment suit against a car dealership on contingency- before lunch is over. Hopefully she's not bright enough to think of it.

You should be though.

She's not going to press me like that, she's in remorse/begging for me to take her back mode.

Here comes the psychological warfare-
just recieved this pic on my phone from her, with the message 'our last picture together'

http://usera.imagecave.com/baddogz28..._ORIG-copy.jpg

I won't succumb to her jedi mind tricks this time. You never fvck with a man's automobile.

RunninHotRacing163.1 08-19-2008 11:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey BIG Daddy got some E-Dock bruthas ( David & Carlton :eek:) that be all over that huuuuuuge B@@ty u gots there :drink:

baddogz28 08-19-2008 11:48 AM

Tell them to stop in any gas station bathroom in the w. burbs of Chicago and they'll find a spread shot with her number. :D

baddogz28 08-19-2008 11:50 AM

DollaBill, tried to 4ward the pics, email at work is all f'd up and couldn't do it.

Expensive Date 08-19-2008 12:14 PM

Send her flowers and on the card write I'm sorry I would like to work this out.Tell her you want to meet for dinner tonight.Then stand her up.It would be fun (for us) to see what she would do

Powerplay25 08-19-2008 12:18 PM

"And what's with you guys dating women who are broke? Broke women are irresponsible, and nothing but takers and trouble. Drop the rescue mentality, and kick them to the curb."

Truer words were never spoken.

I used to work in a dealership and what he says is true. Everyone is trying to bang the new hot receptionist. I had one of the women in our office pursue me, of course I couldn't say no. We had a great thing for a while and then it just stopped and nothing more became of it, luckily. We actually stayed friends and I worked with her for a few more years. The fact that she was married helped I'm sure as far as keeping it discreet.

Edward R. Cozzi 08-19-2008 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Powerplay25 (Post 2657417)
"And what's with you guys dating women who are broke? Broke women are irresponsible, and nothing but takers and trouble. Drop the rescue mentality, and kick them to the curb."

Truer words were never spoken.

I used to work in a dealership and what he says is true. Everyone is trying to bang the new hot receptionist. I had one of the women in our office pursue me, of course I couldn't say no. We had a great thing for a while and then it just stopped and nothing more became of it, luckily. We actually stayed friends and I worked with her for a few more years. The fact that she was married helped I'm sure as far as keeping it discreet.

Yes, HER being married changes the whole ball game. You were lucky to find a situation like that. Good for you!

DonziChick 08-19-2008 12:27 PM

What a mess. Get out now from dating her. If you don't, she'll see this as "getting away with it" and do something equally bad or worse the next time she loses her temper.

socalstone 08-19-2008 12:37 PM

Unfortunately I've dealt with a number of psychos, including a mild psycho at work 10 years ago. This whole thing is really a lose-lose situation.
How bad you lose depends on how psycho she is. I think the best thing you can do is clean your stuff up and lay low at work. Don't antagonize her.

I know it can bring pleasure to phuck with her a little bit ..... but don't!
Doing so will make it worse. She wants your attention. -if she can't get your love she'll take your hate.
If you phuck with her it will not only tell her that she still has your attention, but it may add fuel to the fire.

I hate to sound like a puzzy... but man I've been there **** like this can eat months and months of your life filled with drama and bs.
It's not worth it.

pkspx 08-19-2008 01:24 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Speaking of revenges, this thread reminds me of a story that I saw on a car forum a few years ago.. talk about crazy $hit

New boyfriend with M3 was sleeping with ex-wife of Psycho Husband. Psycho Husband found out and goes to ex's house to take out aggression on her boyfriends' new M3. He threw paint all over the car as well as scratched every body panel and wrote curse words all over the hood.

2005 M3:

OWNED