Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat... Pics. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/193407-so-i-told-girl-who-being-b%2Atch-she-couldnt-go-boat-pics.html)

Tristar Racing 08-19-2008 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by baddogz28 (Post 2657265)

I feel bad for you, but trust me from experience, its best to seperate yourself from the situation for good, regardless of what she does to make it up to you.

Im just getting past a similar situation, the "last picture together" thing definately brought up some bad memories of last ditch efforts.

And now some humor, and the reason I quoted the pictures. Please, please, please tell me she is not taking "sexy" pictures on a bunk bed... :drink:

I could be wrong, but thats what it looks like to me, and that is just damn funny. Just trying to make ya smile during a tough time.

RollWithIt 08-19-2008 02:09 PM

Gotta agree.... Its a bunkbed!!

markt111 08-19-2008 02:25 PM

and where are the rest of the pics? and videos?

Powerplay25 08-19-2008 02:37 PM

More pics dammit.

phragle 08-19-2008 02:39 PM

It can get worse...when I was 25, was seeing a girl, she moved in then promptly "lost" her job...after supportin her azz for a couple months I told her to get a job or get the f out, her response was to grab one of my guns...thank god she's a pad aim and I can run like a puzzy assed fast chicken when the need arises..run dude run..find a new job..find a new city..invest in kevlar!!! cuz it aint over yet....................

psyko chicks and strippers are strictly catch and release!

PhantomChaos 08-19-2008 02:51 PM

After the car wash......have her mow the friggin lawn and pick up the yard at your house or get a gardener! :D

glassdave 08-19-2008 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by phragle (Post 2657532)
. . . psyko chicks and strippers are strictly catch and release! . . .

:D :D LMAO

heres my analogy on the subject of getting back together with some one ya dumped . . . .

One time i went to the fridge and poured a glass of milk an took a drink an the milk was bad so i put the milk back in the fridge. . . . I went back a few days later and poured another glass an took a sip . . . . guess what . . . . it was still bad . . . . :drink:

although i will say this i have been pretty lucky i really havent really dated any bad chicks (i think i may be the one thats catch an release :D)

baddogz28 08-19-2008 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos (Post 2657547)
After the car wash......have her mow the friggin lawn and pick up the yard at your house or get a gardener! :D

Carl Spackler the groundskeeper is on vacation.

Researching Chinch Bugs.

fund razor 08-19-2008 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by baddogz28 (Post 2657591)
Carl Spackler the groundskeeper is on vacation.

Researching Chinch Bugs.

Carl is the assistant groundskeeper. The groundskeeper is old Sandy McSomething.

glassdave 08-19-2008 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by fund razor (Post 2657602)
Carl is the assistant groundskeeper. The groundskeeper is old Sandy McSomething.

Sandy McFidish