Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat... Pics. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/193407-so-i-told-girl-who-being-b%2Atch-she-couldnt-go-boat-pics.html)

PhantomChaos 08-19-2008 04:12 PM

Some of the mistakes made while filming Caddyshack:

1) Danny's mother exits a bedroom she was already seen standing outside of.

2) The clubs that Ty knocks over in the "be the ball" scene disappear by the time Danny takes his shot.

3) The lamp that the Judge knocks off his desk reappears in place.

4) Sweat on Al's shirt mysteriously appears after he talks about the condos he is building.

5) Did anyone else notice a mistake during the caddy pool scene. D'Annunzio and Noonan are talking when Lacy comes to the pool. D'Annunzio turns to look at Lacy and pulls down his sunglasses to the tip of his nose. When Lacy walks by Noonan and D'Annunzio the next shot has D'Annunzio's glasses back up on the bridge of his nose. Anyone else agree that this is a mistake?

6) During Al's boat ride through the marina, the water is curling toward his boat instead of away from his boat, just before he slices the fishermans boat in half.

bouyhunter 08-19-2008 05:59 PM

Geez, after reading all this, I'm just loving my little "married to a real cool chick" life even more.
God, I don't miss all that crap.
Do what these guys have suggested.
The world has changed from 15-20 yrs ago when I was playing in that game, and your azz could already be in a sling just from what you've posted here, the pictures wouldn't help your cause much either.
Don't keep digging your hole.
Even deleting your thread won't do it. IB would gladly be compliant with an attorney to turn over any "evidence" they requested I'm sure.

Edward R. Cozzi 08-19-2008 08:16 PM

How did this thread get hijacked by Caddyshack mistakes?

bojoe2 08-19-2008 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by sy goldberg (Post 2656383)
Give her STECZ'S phone number.:evilb::evilb::evilb:

NO SY GIVE STECZ HER # LOL:eek:

GO4BROKE 08-19-2008 08:32 PM

Dawn, restraining order, new chick.

sy goldberg 08-19-2008 08:42 PM

Stecz And Her On You Tube

can you picture that scene ? I think an instruction manual and the HURST JAWS OF LIFE tool would be required.:evilb::evilb::evilb:

Edward R. Cozzi 08-19-2008 08:51 PM

This thread has inspired me to start a related thread in "The Bilge". Tell us your psycho stories. I started things off with one of mine.

wrinkleface 08-19-2008 09:28 PM

Get a new chick! Life is 2 short!!!

Chris Sunkin 08-20-2008 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by bouyhunter (Post 2657734)
Geez, after reading all this, I'm just loving my little "married to a real cool chick" life even more.

You and I both.

Of course mine nags a bit, but if I were married to me, I'd have doused me in gas while I was sleeping and toosed in the match.

Mine had a major mid-life crisis. She decided to go back to school & get her masters- doubled her income. Not bad. I certainly don't deserve her.

RunninHotRacing163.1 08-20-2008 01:05 PM

[QUOTE=bouyhunter;2657734]Geez, after reading all this, I'm just loving my little "married to a real cool chick" life even more.

"married to a real cool chick"
Ditto on that BIG Daddy :ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004: