Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat... Pics. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/193407-so-i-told-girl-who-being-b%2Atch-she-couldnt-go-boat-pics.html)

baddogz28 08-20-2008 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Edward R. Cozzi (Post 2657901)
This thread has inspired me to start a related thread in "The Bilge". Tell us your psycho stories. I started things off with one of mine.

That might be worth re-upgrading my membership for in itself. :ernaehrung004:

florida gator 08-20-2008 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20 (Post 2656754)
you aint kidding pal.. we have had this converstaion the board lots of times... me and a few other guys have the same story...

crazy *****es lieing...

i had one lie said i roughed her up to ruin my baseball career.. i think masher had the same sh it.... i was lucky, after my lawyers sent her and her parents some nice stuff in the mail she dropped it right away and her parents took her out of school... even they knew she was a mess.... be careful how you approcah this, all you need is for her to go to the cops and your f ed...... they always take the word of a woman over a man......

That's the damn truth. My ex once told a cop, who I plyed HS football with, I pushed her. I got a nice weekend in the pokee, legal expenses, barred from the house, counseling, etc. She always swore she never said I touched her and that he made that part up.

Fast forward 6 years and she throws a beer bottle that misses my head by inches while i was sleepping. I called the cops. They came out, she met them at the road told her side of the story, to include she didn't throw the bottle, and by the time I had a chance to talk to them they said we should find different rooms to sleep in and if they returned we would both go to jail.

Women got it made when it comes to that.

Edward R. Cozzi 08-20-2008 03:33 PM

As men, we are very vulnerable to a lying biotch. See the thread in The Bilge for my next psycho story.

I spent the weekend in the slammer in 1995!

johnny g 08-20-2008 04:12 PM

I`m married to one of the craziest biotches ever. Keeps life exciting! :eek: Crazy in the head...Crazy in the bed!

customryder 08-20-2008 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by Edward R. Cozzi (Post 2656295)
Make a police report, find a new lady with some sense, clean up the mess and get on with your life. It's just a small set-back that you must learn from. Don't take her calls either.
Good Luck.

+1 shes not worth the trouble..

DollaBill 08-20-2008 04:24 PM

Warn them up front whenever the opportunity comes up during a TV show, conversation, joke etc. that if they pull the card of making sh!t up to get you arrested that someone other than them will have to call the cops for real as soon as you get out. If they are still walking the planet.....

baddogz28 08-20-2008 05:02 PM

^ Agreed. 'I won't hit a b*tch but I'll shake the sh*t outta her.'

bouyhunter 08-20-2008 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin (Post 2658511)
You and I both.

Of course mine nags a bit, but if I were married to me, I'd have doused me in gas while I was sleeping and toosed in the match.

Mine had a major mid-life crisis. She decided to go back to school & get her masters- doubled her income. Not bad. I certainly don't deserve her.

Mine doesn't really nag much.
The thing is, with some of the stupid chit I've done, and some of the things I do on a daily basis as what I consider "normal life" (for me)...
I don't think there is another woman out there that would put up with it.
I could never imagine trying to do the dating thing again.
We hear some of the stories of people we work with, and just look at each other and say how thankful we are not to be dealing with that crap anymore.
I agree, I don't deserve mine either, but I'm sure glad she keeps me around.

[QUOTE=RunninHotRacing158;2658518]

Originally Posted by bouyhunter (Post 2657734)
Geez, after reading all this, I'm just loving my little "married to a real cool chick" life even more.

"married to a real cool chick"
Ditto on that BIG Daddy :ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004:

:ernaehrung004:

bigandy 08-20-2008 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by baddogz28 (Post 2658784)
^ Agreed. 'I won't hit a b*tch but I'll shake the sh*t outta her.'

you really need to get rid of this thread before it comes back to bite you!!!!!!!!!!! Let it go and move on...

you might ought to get rid of the pics of her you posted in uncensored too.... dont worry i kept copies :)

baddogz28 08-21-2008 02:12 PM

It won't. The shake the sh*t quote is from a Chris Rock comedy act or something. We're on speaking terms now.