If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    My Boats:
    I am Jersey's B!tch
    San Francisco CA
    Quote Originally Posted by phragle View Post
    run dont walk...imagine if you REALLY pizzed her off... call the cops..dont file vandalism, file domestic, and call HR at work and file against her...the best defense is a good offense, if hr doesnt take you serious, take them to the cleaners...if women want equal rights, than make it equal...... if you dont..sooner or later she will sothe choice is yours.. do you want to be the fvcker or the fvckee?? since your already running low on lube, I would make that choice carefully....
    you aint kidding pal.. we have had this converstaion the board lots of times... me and a few other guys have the same story...

crazy *****es lieing...

i had one lie said i roughed her up to ruin my baseball career.. i think masher had the same sh it.... i was lucky, after my lawyers sent her and her parents some nice stuff in the mail she dropped it right away and her parents took her out of school... even they knew she was a mess.... be careful how you approcah this, all you need is for her to go to the cops and your f ed...... they always take the word of a woman over a man......

Gold Member Gold Member phragle's Avatar
    My Boats:
    22 Avanti, 25 Nova, 2 turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree,SBYC
    Toledo Oh
    thats why it is so important to file domestic over vandalism, and file first. YOU have it documented and you have a much better defense. if its documented and filed it will weigh in more than your word or her word. get a PRO, file when she violates it, do it before she does...your not protecting your azz from her, your protecting your ass from her lawyer and the da in the long run.
    please read the fine print

My Boats:
    88 240 with a new lease on life
    Ontario, OH
    Is it the chick in this video too?

Gold Member Gold Member TENSION's Avatar
    Huron, Ohio
    and make sure she can't get what's leaning against the wall in her photo!!!!

ah yes, i've been down that road before, one night some girl or girls decided to throw taco bell food all over my truck, however they got the wrong truck, my truck is a crew cab long box f 350 lifted and black, my dads truck is a stock f 350 crew cab long box but dark red color, mine was parked on a hill and couldnt be seen from the driveway, is truck got nailed because they didnt know the diffrence between the two and didnt see mine, oh i learned my lesson

Charter Member #1171 Charter Member obnoxus's Avatar
    My Boats:
    New Lenox , Il
    Quote Originally Posted by c_deezy View Post
    Is it the chick in this video too?

Off The *****..

Newbury Park, CA

You have broken every rule in the book.

1) Dating someone from work
    2) Dating a pycho.
    3) Dating someone who is broke.

Let me guess, you live with her, too.

I'd march right down to HR, with a letter saying you were dating her, and plan to break up with her on X date. That way you are covered when the sexual harrassment accusation comes. I'd also get that police report filed that everyone is suggesting, and a restraining order, so you don't get arrested for rape, too.

Did you know all she has to do is pick up the phone and dial 911 after you have sex, and you'll be in the slammer for a long, long time, and get to be registered as a sex offender for life, too. That's always good for job hunting.

And what's with you guys dating women who are broke? Broke women are irresponsible, and nothing but takers and trouble. Drop the rescue mentality, and kick them to the curb.

My Boats:
    Champaign, IL
    simple green... non toxic --- not harmful to paint and stuff but does a great job on oil and grime...

My Boats:
    1993 Cigarette Top Gun
    Kankakee Illinois
    Euthanasia is the only answer. She can't be trusted now and it won't be easy to find her a new home after an incident like this....

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast