Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat...  Pics. >

So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat... Pics.

Notices

So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat... Pics.

Old 08-18-2008, 12:42 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

File a police report- IF there's any paint damage it could be felony vandalism.
Old 08-18-2008, 12:44 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Hey baddogz28- put her picture on "rate my picture" (www.ratemypicture.com) and we can all says she's fat and ugly!!!! (she does have a little bit of a tire on the waist in the picture)
Old 08-18-2008, 12:52 PM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
(she does have a little bit of a tire on the waist in the picture)
first place I went after the cans/nips.

she better have been one helluva fvck!

off to UC I go!
Old 08-18-2008, 12:57 PM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 11 Posts

how 'bout a link to the pig's pics?
Old 08-18-2008, 12:59 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Beddogz.. you DO HAVE a legal case.. I would go after her. (I mean with in the legal system)
MY LEGAL SYSTEM>
Old 08-18-2008, 01:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As much as it pains me, I'm going to have to let it go.

I thought very hard about filing a police report, but I determined that the drama that would result would not outweigh the satisfaction of having her busted.

By drama I mean that this pig works with me. I know I shouldn't be f*kin people at work, but I'm in the car business and that's how it is. Salespeople pork the cashiers/office girls.

She also owes me money, so retrieving that is a concern. I would link the UC pics, but I can't because I refused to upgrade my membership when it ran out and can't see em. I may file a police report on my lunch today but tell them I don't know who did it, just to have incase a legal offensive is necessary.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jayhawk261
I believe that would be called vandalism. I would leave it there and call the cops. It would be easy enough to get her convicted of vandalism. Heck, she'd probably say uncle after being arrested and pay to have it detailed. I would also document everything she said about what she did to the boat and give that to the investigating officer. That way if the boat breaks, your insurance will cover it under comprehensive and then they can go after her legally. Don't play any games with her, don't call her, don't talk to her. If she calls you, document it and write down everything she says nice or not. A chick who will do this the first time she gets mad at you is capable of a lot more. MAJOR PSYCHO!!!
I already have text evidence that she was the culprit... I wonder if it is possible to file the police report without pressing charges now and then decide to press later if she continues to f*ck with me.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:37 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Crazy Biotches...can't live with them, can't live without them!!
Old 08-18-2008, 01:40 PM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

Time for a woman's opinion! And before you all start thinking that I'm going to throw a pity party for her, stop.

Screw her, call the cops. Any woman that would do that sort of thing to your car and threaten your boat isn't worth a second thought. I would say that definitely constitues vandalism and if she is that way over not going on the boat, God forbid you have a really BIG issue to deal with. Get out while the getting's good! Let the law deal with her, don't even talk to her. EPA would be a wonderful addition to the party if you can make it happen. Good luck and have some fun finding a replacement for the girlfriend!

See, that wasn't what you thought you would read, was it?
Old 08-18-2008, 01:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by baddogz28
I already have text evidence that she was the culprit... I wonder if it is possible to file the police report without pressing charges now and then decide to press later if she continues to f*ck with me.
I am not a lawyer but have been watching Judge Judy and have had similar taste in whackos.

A) you are so right about the drama not being worth it.
B) on one hand you really could file a report just so that it's on the record and you could press charges later. On the other... do you see yourself as the guy who presses charges against a chick that you "dated?" I am not that guy.
C) She will not pay you what she owes you. Girls that can rationalize vandalism can easily rationalize never paying you. (actually... I learned this more than once. Go figure.)
D) Move on. Not worth it. If she knows that you have moved on she may also. As soon as she finds a new dog the flea will jump off. Do NOT. No matter how much Jaeger has been consumed... do not fall prey to the "I am sorry, I didn't mean to hurt anything, I miss you, let's be buddies, can I come over?" This will just make the whole thing repeat over and over. (Ask me how I know.)
So... write off the money and never look back.
Don't feel too bad. Some guys get their house cut in half with a chainsaw. You got off light.

Quick Reply: So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat... Pics.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.