Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat...  Pics. >

So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat... Pics.

Notices

So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat... Pics.

Old 08-18-2008, 01:48 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts
Default The Ultimate Payback !

Give her STECZ'S phone number.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:57 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

How petty. what she should have done is just calmly sat the day out, and next time she came out on the boat she should have "serviced" your buddies while you were parking the truck at the launch ramp. Now we're talkin!

lol, no sweat man, just be glad she didnt neatly drain the oil from the drives and let you go out boating. Now that would suck. some palmolive dish soap and hot water on the z28 then a fresh coat of carnuba
Old 08-18-2008, 02:01 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by fund razor
I am not a lawyer but have been watching Judge Judy and have had similar taste in whackos.
But at least you try to get around it by perjuring yourself and paying off the cops. Hell, I once had a girl fly across the country, break into my house, and throw all of my guns through all of my windows. Caution, if you work together, be prepared for the harrasement filing with your HR department.
Old 08-18-2008, 02:08 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by baddogz28
As much as it pains me, I'm going to have to let it go.

I thought very hard about filing a police report, but I determined that the drama that would result would not outweigh the satisfaction of having her busted.

By drama I mean that this pig works with me. I know I shouldn't be f*kin people at work, but I'm in the car business and that's how it is. Salespeople pork the cashiers/office girls.

She also owes me money, so retrieving that is a concern. I would link the UC pics, but I can't because I refused to upgrade my membership when it ran out and can't see em. I may file a police report on my lunch today but tell them I don't know who did it, just to have incase a legal offensive is necessary.
email the pics............................
Old 08-18-2008, 02:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Be real people, assuming the drive oil does no damage and she didn't do anything to the boat, the cops could care less. You'll be lucky to get them to give you a blank form let alone fill out anything for you. Dust for prints? Is this what you want your law enforcement spending time on?

Funny how we b!tch about the EPA and all their petty rules and overzealous enforcement, but we're quick to want to call them in on something like this. Again, how do you want your tax dollars spent?

Bigdogg, this chick went nuts because she couldn't go on the boat. Not even for a break up, you just grounded her for the day. She's a top notch psycho THAT YOU WORK WITH. There's nothing you can do that she won't come back and try to top. Best plan of action is to make nice, ween her off slowly. As part of that, slip it in her bung hole and shoot her in the eye.
Old 08-18-2008, 02:22 PM
Registered

Default Smile ... it could be worse ...

Remember this poor fukker??? Buddy of mine who told her she couldn't come in at midnight cause she was drunk off her a$$ and screaming about b/s ..... then "threatened" to shove the car off in Clear Lake?

The dumb ass is back with her........

Clean the car - get a new hottie - have a beer and move on... women can be a pain in the a$$ sometimes.... but you'll find one some day......
Attached Thumbnails So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat...  Pics.-watercar1.jpg  
Old 08-18-2008, 02:26 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i like this chick.... how can i meet her, i would like to set her up with my friend tantrum....
Old 08-18-2008, 02:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Big Time
Crazy Biotches...can't live with them, can't live without them!!

Can't live with 'em , Can't shoot em
Old 08-18-2008, 02:32 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill
email the pics............................
Then you also email said pics to all her coworkers, friends, family, parents, grandparents etc. They really like it when you do that.
Old 08-18-2008, 02:33 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

DAYUM dude! That sucks azz!

Quick Reply: So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat... Pics.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.