Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat...  Pics. >

So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat... Pics.

Notices

So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat... Pics.

Old 08-18-2008, 07:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by phragle
run dont walk...imagine if you REALLY pizzed her off... call the cops..dont file vandalism, file domestic, and call HR at work and file against her...the best defense is a good offense, if hr doesnt take you serious, take them to the cleaners...if women want equal rights, than make it equal...... if you dont..sooner or later she will sothe choice is yours.. do you want to be the fvcker or the fvckee?? since your already running low on lube, I would make that choice carefully....
you aint kidding pal.. we have had this converstaion the board lots of times... me and a few other guys have the same story...

crazy *****es lieing...

i had one lie said i roughed her up to ruin my baseball career.. i think masher had the same sh it.... i was lucky, after my lawyers sent her and her parents some nice stuff in the mail she dropped it right away and her parents took her out of school... even they knew she was a mess.... be careful how you approcah this, all you need is for her to go to the cops and your f ed...... they always take the word of a woman over a man......
Old 08-18-2008, 07:42 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

thats why it is so important to file domestic over vandalism, and file first. YOU have it documented and you have a much better defense. if its documented and filed it will weigh in more than your word or her word. get a PRO, file when she violates it, do it before she does...your not protecting your azz from her, your protecting your ass from her lawyer and the da in the long run.
Old 08-18-2008, 08:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is it the chick in this video too?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIEOQ...eature=related

Old 08-18-2008, 08:08 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 24 Likes on 5 Posts

and make sure she can't get what's leaning against the wall in her photo!!!!
Old 08-18-2008, 08:11 PM
Registered

ah yes, i've been down that road before, one night some girl or girls decided to throw taco bell food all over my truck, however they got the wrong truck, my truck is a crew cab long box f 350 lifted and black, my dads truck is a stock f 350 crew cab long box but dark red color, mine was parked on a hill and couldnt be seen from the driveway, is truck got nailed because they didnt know the diffrence between the two and didnt see mine, oh i learned my lesson
Old 08-18-2008, 09:07 PM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by c_deezy
Is it the chick in this video too?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIEOQ...eature=related

yup
Old 08-18-2008, 09:24 PM
Registered

Off The *****..
Old 08-18-2008, 09:39 PM
Registered

Received 46 Likes on 29 Posts

Baddogz,

You have broken every rule in the book.

1) Dating someone from work
2) Dating a pycho.
3) Dating someone who is broke.

Let me guess, you live with her, too.

Ugh!

I'd march right down to HR, with a letter saying you were dating her, and plan to break up with her on X date. That way you are covered when the sexual harrassment accusation comes. I'd also get that police report filed that everyone is suggesting, and a restraining order, so you don't get arrested for rape, too.

Did you know all she has to do is pick up the phone and dial 911 after you have sex, and you'll be in the slammer for a long, long time, and get to be registered as a sex offender for life, too. That's always good for job hunting.

And what's with you guys dating women who are broke? Broke women are irresponsible, and nothing but takers and trouble. Drop the rescue mentality, and kick them to the curb.

Michael
Old 08-18-2008, 09:47 PM
Registered

simple green... non toxic --- not harmful to paint and stuff but does a great job on oil and grime...

Don
Old 08-18-2008, 10:34 PM
Registered

Euthanasia is the only answer. She can't be trusted now and it won't be easy to find her a new home after an incident like this....

Quick Reply: So I told a girl who was being a b*tch that she couldn't go on the boat... Pics.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.