Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Dollabill a No Show??????? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/193436-dollabill-no-show.html)

DollaBill 08-19-2008 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by fund razor (Post 2657594)
Come on Bill. Why let the guy bother you? Just ignore him. He is probably pizzed because he could have been known for something cool rather than the guy who cried 100mph wolf.

I can't imagine why you or anyone else with a life would let him push your buttons. Go back to having fun. It is your job. :D
The troll stopped getting the attention that he seeks on his thread, so he seeks it here. Starve the knob. Anybody who settles for negative attention rather than no attention at all has an unlimited ability to be flamed anyway. Save it for the next subject, idea, or concept. ;)

Peace Bro.

I know Fund. I'm jus breakin balls.

Miss partying with you too Otis

Labor Day Wknd DPT. I have the kids this weekend. Strippers have to go on hold..... :)

I've been slammed busy. Call you as soon as I get a chance to rap for a while

fund razor 08-19-2008 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2657705)
I know Fund. I'm jus breakin balls.

That's what I figured. You have too much dam fun to have that chit bug you. But the best of us on here has succumbed once in a while when the right guy hit the right button.

Threw out that little box from the old marina over the weekend. Remembered the "Buya" days. :D

bojoe2 08-19-2008 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Pro1 (Post 2657346)
Try this one victoriablonde.com She has been hanging in the F cove every weekend with her posse.

YA! WHERE I HAVENT SEEN HER:drink:

bojoe2 08-19-2008 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by tripple digits (Post 2657536)
Well that hasn't happen in a while

SAW YOUR A HOLE BROTHER OUT THERE IN HIS SH!TRAY ON SUNDAY, WHERE WAS YOUR TERD ON SH!T

SHARKEY-IMAGES 08-20-2008 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by tripple digits (Post 2657536)
Well that hasn't happen in a while

Maybe it never happened at all ... :rolleyes:

To my knowledge the people you accused have not even been questioned...

bluellama 08-20-2008 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by Cash Bar (Post 2657500)
FO to both of you. I will be celebrating 29 for the 11th time. :cool:

That's what all the ladies say ........ :evilb::evilb:

29Firefox 08-24-2008 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by tripple digits (Post 2656670)
Blah Blah Blah more exscuses, and if pigs could fly and there was a man in the moon

You trying to explain why your chit bucket won't go over 100? :hitfan:

29Firefox 08-24-2008 02:54 PM

The soap opera continues

Originally Posted by stecz20 (Post 2656756)
im with triple digits...:evilb:

Wow masher is gonna be jealous:eek:

DollaBill 08-24-2008 05:06 PM

OK Biatches. Friday nite is Philly if anyone is in town. We're stariting at the Continental about 9ish.

Sat we are making our way to NJ to go see KID ROCK! After the concert we are going to Belmar to destroy whats left of Labor Day Weekend at the beach house and pick up my portable stripper stage to bring it home for the winter :(.

Then......... It's on Sunday at Waters Edge if you boys want to party. Game on?

AIR TIME 08-24-2008 05:45 PM

Man you guys have to much fun !A few of the boys up here went to MV island edgartown to party with Knot Right Gerry its his wifes B day today Congrats BRENDA you look good for 21:Score-101010: and my 50th is monday:eek: we didn't make it over my wife didn't get up in time to hit the ferry:rolleyes:. so monday I am going to a beach with or without:p and bringing the labs, ENJOY GUYS, ARTIE PS Its DD not TD he never got over 87:rolleyes: