Notices

Oso Steve

Old 08-25-2008, 12:26 AM
Registered

Received 47 Likes on 30 Posts

I was on Corvetteforum a few weeks ago, and was wondering why their site was so slow all of a sudden. Now I know.

Maybe IB can pull together some computers for their servers a little newer than 286's. Well, maybe that wouldn't help, since they are running their sites over dial-up.

Michael.
Old 08-25-2008, 07:02 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by Michael1
I was on Corvetteforum a few weeks ago, and was wondering why their site was so slow all of a sudden. Now I know.

Maybe IB can pull together some computers for their servers a little newer than 286's. Well, maybe that wouldn't help, since they are running their sites over dial-up.

Michael.
www.ford-trucks.com too!
Old 08-25-2008, 08:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Michael1

Michael.

I think dial-up would be an improvement right now
Old 08-25-2008, 11:29 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
OSO Steve asked me to say "HI" to the little people.

LOL!!!! You a funny man!

So, NORT, OSO STEVE said "HI".

LOL!!!! You a funny man!
Old 08-25-2008, 11:31 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=OSO;2660295]
Originally Posted by formula 382 sr-1

Hello all,

Thank you for the kind words. I spent the beginning of the summer in and out of doctors offices and surgeries to have the skin cancer removed from my lower lip. needless to say I am sure you all know where that cancer came from.

As most of you know I am from the D.C. area and I spend the summers visiting the family and watching my niece and nephews grow up.

The post cancer surgery left me off boats and out of the sun for the summer so I have not been on a boat in quite a while.

The kids go back to school next week and I am heading back to FL. I would be happy to see if I can assist in trying to resolve the problems as I would like to see OSO contiunue to be a place that you all can call home.

I do not have a non compete in place but I feel that it would not be right to start another site.

I hope you all are having a safe and fun summer and please remember to use your lip protection with spf when in the sun.

I will keep in touch.

Steve

Good to hear from ya Steve! Very good advise......use SPF! Hope things heal up good and always wear the SPF. Have a great summer and chillax.
Old 08-25-2008, 04:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fund razor
If so... there is a Black Thunder in California with just the right IB paint job.
.....and maintenance program.
Old 08-25-2008, 06:26 PM
Registered

LOL.
Set and spiked Roger.
Old 08-25-2008, 07:10 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

[QUOTE=OSO;2660295]
Originally Posted by formula 382 sr-1

Hello all,

Thank you for the kind words. I spent the beginning of the summer in and out of doctors offices and surgeries to have the skin cancer removed from my lower lip. needless to say I am sure you all know where that cancer came from.

As most of you know I am from the D.C. area and I spend the summers visiting the family and watching my niece and nephews grow up.

The post cancer surgery left me off boats and out of the sun for the summer so I have not been on a boat in quite a while.

The kids go back to school next week and I am heading back to FL. I would be happy to see if I can assist in trying to resolve the problems as I would like to see OSO contiunue to be a place that you all can call home.

I do not have a non compete in place but I feel that it would not be right to start another site.

I hope you all are having a safe and fun summer and please remember to use your lip protection with spf when in the sun.

I will keep in touch.

Steve
glad to hear you're healing, my only question is now, do I have to be careful with hairlip jokes around you? your thure not goink to be talkink like thith are you?
Old 08-25-2008, 08:51 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

He's ok. We pickled the affected area in martini's. The only problem is now the bottom lip goes numb.

But on a better note the random blonde hotties enjoy that
Old 08-25-2008, 09:15 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

get back to planning the vegas festivities....

wanna get this all bookes by the end of the wek

Quick Reply: Oso Steve

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.