Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   33 Active Thunder-Remedy (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/193614-33-active-thunder-remedy.html)

cosmic12 08-23-2008 10:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Why would anyone want to change this?

hillbilly24 08-23-2008 11:08 AM

Seriously guys, the guy posted a thread about selling his boat and stepping up to something bigger. He didn't ask for advice about how to sell it or what people thought of the paint. He probably doesn't give a sh!t about who did and didn't get their Active Thunder t-shirts either. If you don't have something nice to say about the boat just STFU.

Sick Stinger 08-23-2008 11:27 AM

Or hey just get on topic and if your interested get details. If not dont waste the mans time. Everyone knows its a great boat and runs like hell. Let him move up and some one else will get a great or beyound great boat
-Mike

KAAMA 08-23-2008 11:35 AM

I think it is a KILLER looking boat! Don't much care for the all the extra cabin stuff...i.e sink, water tank, counter tops, etc, but I really like the colors/graphics on this particular AT. And I love the white interior and blue accent stuff---very fresh, clean and sharp looking interior! Very well done!

Why did I have to see this? :o

Macklin 08-24-2008 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by tblrklakemo (Post 2661305)
beautiful, awesome boat...best of luck............but...........that paint aint for 95% + of buyers IMO. Go all white (or conservative) and bring it back to market at the price you like. Anybody agree? I guess you could just discount the cost to repaint, but extra work just scares people off when they look for boats.

Ummm, NO! And that's not because I own an AT, but because this boat turns heads just the way it is. Been there, done that. :grinser010:

ToMorrow44 08-24-2008 12:10 PM

Post some more pictures! I'm sure all of us would love to see more!

spilman 08-24-2008 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Macklin (Post 2661989)
Ummm, NO! And that's not because I own an AT, but because this boat turns heads just the way it is. Been there, done that. :grinser010:

I think anyone seriously looking for an offshore boat in the 35' range who would consider an AT would want a SERIOUS paint job....and Remedy is all that; and then some.
I still can't believe somebody would say that 95% of buyers.....blah, blah, blah---WOW...that's it.....I'm done....sorry for the rant

KAAMA 08-24-2008 02:00 PM

Just my opinion, every boat has its own taste/personality, but the paint job on REMEDY is a whole lot better than what I constantly see on most of these mega dollar Outerlimits I see all the time. Most (not all) of the OL's paint jobs look the same....mostly their pattern/style of graphics if not the same colors---at least the ones I have seen.

Who did the paint/graphics on REMEDY anyway?

Payton 08-24-2008 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by KAAMA (Post 2662173)
Just my opinion, every boat has its own taste/personality, but the paint job on REMEDY is a whole lot better than what I constantly see on most of these mega dollar Outerlimits I see all the time. Most (not all) of the OL's paint jobs look the same....mostly their pattern/style of graphics if not the same colors---at least the ones I have seen.

Who did the paint/graphics on REMEDY anyway?

Mark, I'll bet you $1.00 that it was done right at the AT factory. Pat and his crew do some very nice work.

spilman 08-24-2008 08:49 PM

You that certain?? a whole dollar!!LOL