Notices

My Inbox is too full???

Old 03-04-2002, 04:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy My Inbox is too full???

Okay, is it me, or is anyone else having this problem? People are trying to send me private messages, but I can't retrieve any of them because it says my inbox is too full. But I have deleted all the messages in there!!!

Am I doing something wrong, having a blonde moment, or is something messed up with my inbox? I've emailed offshore only but no response yet. Anybody else help, please?
Old 03-04-2002, 04:31 PM
Kohldog

Amy, I sent you a private mesage on how to delete all the messages. Just open the PM and follow the directions.

Old 03-04-2002, 04:39 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!

Yup Miss Amy.......I was havin the same prob seems the PM's like to hide you could say........ya gotta find them and delete them one at a time........
Old 03-04-2002, 04:40 PM
Registered

i dunno?
Old 03-04-2002, 04:43 PM
Registered

Default Miss Amy-

Yep.....I had the same problem. Two things.............make sure you include the date range "from the begining" AND there are three sections.

1: Inbox:
2: Sent:
3: Message tracking

Check all three with "from the begining" date range. You may see message from way back. I did.

I'm working on an email response to you and Kevin (plus Chad and Nicole)..............no problem on the boat rides! Just have to check on the hotel thingy (unless you have it covered). A lot does go on at the Nautical, but we're staying at the London Bridge Resort.
Old 03-04-2002, 04:52 PM
Registered

Kohldog......Is your brain frostbitten?? How can I recieve your message if I can't get to my inbox? I'm assuming you were being a smart a**??? Come on now......I need all the help I can get here! LOL

Phantom.....I wil try what you suggested here in a minute. Thanks! And thanks for everything else. I'll be looking for your e-mail.
Old 03-04-2002, 05:09 PM
Kohldog

Yes, my brain is frostbitten from it being below zero last night. (God, I can't wait for spring!!) Otherwise, you just caught me being a smart a**. It reminded me of the commercial where someone says to the computer geek "I sent you an e-mail about the e-mail server being down."

Old 03-04-2002, 05:27 PM
Registered

Kohl, You funny guy, you!!

I hear ya! Ready for Spring too. This late winter snow storm really seems to be dragging winter out.
Old 03-04-2002, 06:12 PM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Cmon, Miss Amy,,,, your just bragging about how popular you are right !!!!!
Old 03-04-2002, 06:26 PM
Registered

heehee! Yeah, that's it....So popular and SOOOO stupid to figure out my inbox! Actually just trying to make arrangements for a trip out to Havasu and been corresponding with the gang out there.

Nort, I did what you said. Now somebody send me a message and see if I can retrieve it. Please??

Quick Reply: My Inbox is too full???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.