Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Water Lice (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/193862-water-lice.html)

DollaBill 08-25-2008 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by fund razor (Post 2663478)
Dam Bill.... at least pick a state without so much water. :D

People on vacation from..... Utah? :)

Ok, we'll go with Utah. Don't know any OSOr's from there :). Why is it OHIO always comes up in examples like this anyway? No, seriously LOL

bobonthis 08-25-2008 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2663497)
Ok, we'll go with Utah. Don't know any OSOr's from there :). Why is it OHIO always comes up in examples like this anyway? No, seriously LOL

Yeah, lets not pick on Ohio here:drink:..Lake Erie is no joke. I agree with everything about rentals and just plain 1st timers being complete tools on them, but just think if they rented more high performance boats!:eek: They need to regulate or take an idiot test or something before they send some of these people out, it does give pwc's a bad name in general, but there are just as many who can handle a ski and ride well and its a fun sport. Lets pick on people who really deserve it like blow boaters.-:angry-smiley-038:

masher44 08-25-2008 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by bobonthis (Post 2663615)
Yeah, lets not pick on Ohio here:drink:..Lake Erie is no joke. I agree with everything about rentals and just plain 1st timers being complete tools on them, but just think if they rented more high performance boats!:eek: They need to regulate or take an idiot test or something before they send some of these people out, it does give pwc's a bad name in general, but there are just as many who can handle a ski and ride well and its a fun sport. Lets pick on people who really deserve it like blow boaters.-:angry-smiley-038:

having a blonde mohawk helps too :rolleyes::evilb:

bobonthis 08-25-2008 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by masher44 (Post 2663621)
having a blonde mohawk helps too :rolleyes::evilb:

Your just jealous you cannot grow that much hair.:evilb:

DollaBill 08-25-2008 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by bobonthis (Post 2663615)

I agree. Lets pick on someone who deserves it.

Where's Stecz??

bobonthis 08-25-2008 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2663684)

Where's Stecz??

He can't read, so unless you post some pictures he will have no idea what is going on.

DollaBill 08-25-2008 09:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I hear he was at the trecchie convention last weekend. His Jet Ski was in the shop

bobonthis 08-25-2008 09:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here he is with his helmet off, just incase there are people who have not seen his face..This is him..Beware, he will bite and likes to touch you in your naughty places..

spk1 08-25-2008 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2663702)
I hear he was at the trecchie convention last weekend. His Jet Ski was in the shop

:evilb: Thats outta controll, :eek:

stecz20 08-25-2008 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2663684)

Where's Stecz??

im everywhere bi tch.... when are you going invite me down, im only gonna bring a few friends with me... you'll like them... :evilb::evilb:

one of my peeps reached out to me and said my good name was being spoken in vein... i had to come and put to rest any wrong doing... you're lucky i like you bill, you will live another day, to bang another hooker... i pardon you!!!!!:evilb::evilb: