Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OffshoreOnly T Shirts???? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/193871-offshoreonly-t-shirts.html)

Hot Stepper 11-03-2008 05:43 PM

got mine today, signed up 3-4 weeks ago. Haven't seen it yet but the wife assures me it was in the box that came in and she opened today:cool:

fund razor 11-03-2008 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by PARADOX (Post 2730735)
You got a "redskin".. savage... and "ingion".. they don't smoke cigs.. they somke'em in the rough. :)
Indians smoke a pipe.

Cig??
I just wanted the one with the SeriousOffshore.com logo on it that is in Key West this week. :D

PARADOX 11-03-2008 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by fund razor (Post 2731149)
Cig??
I just wanted the one with the SeriousOffshore.com logo on it that is in Key West this week. :D

Yeaah.. I wouldn't mine having that one myself.. but I think it's taken.
But again.. I have a special ride coming up.. :cool-smiley-027::boat:

BOBCATMATHEWS 11-03-2008 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by PARADOX (Post 2730554)
Boating Dudes and Dudets.

The gates are open. :cool-smiley-027:

Attachment 366550

Originally Posted by stecz20 (Post 2730563)
hey thats a nice shirt...

they make those in mens sizes????????:confused:

Playn 11-03-2008 10:10 PM

The site definately has issues. I'm kind of glad I didn't renew this summer.

CNC 11-04-2008 04:03 PM

I'm confused...... just past my 5 year anniversary of being a OSO member. It's time to reup my membership, can't decide if I should. $70 isn't the issue but will I get my shirt? I wear it proudly eveywhere I boat. You used to get a "T" with Platnum now you have to by a VIP.

Hot Stepper 11-04-2008 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by Hot Stepper (Post 2731104)
got mine today, signed up 3-4 weeks ago. Haven't seen it yet but the wife assures me it was in the box that came in and she opened today:cool:

Ok so I got the shirt ordered a large and got an XL?:rolleyes: but on the plus side (no Pun intended) I got a cool OSO sticker for my tool box:evilb:

PARADOX 11-04-2008 08:29 PM

Paid the VIP.. no shirt... no sticker.. no nothng.. not even a TY from OSO.
Didn't pay anything on SOS.. (I will... since it's just right) got a shirt.. and a great site. The best part.. we all interested to make the site as good as it can be.. for boating inthousiests.. (sp ?)
There will be disagreements.. arguments.. ideas and oppinions that are not the same for everyone.. but all who are there .. will be bickering free and hopefully with out all the OSO BS..
it's for the love of the sport.. not for the $'s

we do take credit cards, pay-pal... checks... nickles.. and Euros... :cool-smiley-027: