Notices

OffshoreOnly T Shirts????

Old 08-28-2008, 10:38 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SpeedGirl
Did you follow the directions.....

I followed directions and got the shirt, L when I asked for an XL, but never got any decals.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ALL IN
i got a e-mail that renew was coming up and a day later they cut me off so now i will not renew they get all year to send out merchandise but one day after e mail i'm done funny how that works!!!!!!!!!!!
I think that the renew email is generated automatically as a function of the application. It works off the date that you join. There is not someone sitting at a desk reviewing thousands of memberships and making decisions about the timing of the notice.

The part that requires humans is the sketchy one.
Old 08-28-2008, 04:44 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Remember back in the day when we got those nice winter pullovers. AHHHH the good old OSO days
Old 08-28-2008, 07:45 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not looking for free shirts....I just want to buy some. All of my OSO shirts are pretty much trashed.

Is the store ever coming back?
Old 08-28-2008, 08:06 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rainmn
I'm not looking for free shirts....I just want to buy some. All of my OSO shirts are pretty much trashed.

Is the store ever coming back?
I'll bring a couple next time I see you. I have about 50 new ones and too many old ones to count. I just put on a NEW 2005 KW OSO shirt tonite LOL
Old 08-28-2008, 08:21 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by DollaBill
I'll bring a couple next time I see you. I have about 50 new ones and too many old ones to count. I just put on a NEW 2005 KW OSO shirt tonite LOL
That works too.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:20 PM
Registered

Unhappy I want to buy some more too !

I have 1 Oso shirt and love it. the one with the cat and the V bottom boats on the back along with the red/orange flame sexy lady silloette ...
Was wearing it going for a ride and ended up doing some on the water bilge manuevers and got it a little dirty When your a boat mechanic and ever in any boat, you are never off duty !
I would love to have another one in large can they still be obtained . That shirt is HOT. I love OSO !
BBB
Old 10-26-2008, 08:26 PM
Registered

Received 566 Likes on 234 Posts

I never received my stuff after renewing and i am sorry i renewed right before everybody jumped ship.This site SUCKS these

days .

Can someone PM me and tell me where everyone has gone and don't tell who ever bought this site so they don't Phuck that one up too.

Last edited by tommymonza; 10-26-2008 at 08:28 PM.
Old 10-26-2008, 08:33 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by tommymonza
I never received my stuff after renewing and i am sorry i renewed right before everybody jumped ship.This site SUCKS these

days .

Can someone PM me and tell me where everyone has gone and don't tell who ever bought this site so they don't Phuck that one up too.

Ditto.

I didn't get my shirt when I renewed a few months ago.. either..
So

PM sent...
Old 10-26-2008, 08:50 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

I just renewed my membership in US Funds but because I live in Canada, they will not ship anything to me. That just doesn't sound right to me, aren't we all supposed to be treated equally. If they don't want to ship to Canada, what I should be entitled to, then I should just have to pay in Canadian funds.

Quick Reply: OffshoreOnly T Shirts????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.