Notices

What does this cost new ?

Old 08-30-2008, 07:37 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default What does this cost new ?

I am trying to get an idea of what this would cost new ??
I am wanting to sell it & I put it in the swap shop however I want to make sure I price it fairly.. Anybody who has a good idea of what the new cost would be please let me know.

It is a Lathem Marine Tie Bar...It is in Excellant shape & looks absolutly brand new as you can see in the pics... It has Very few Fresh Water Only hours on it...

The bar is an 1 1/4" diameter.
I used this on a pair of Bravo XR ITS's on 32" centers... However without modification it will adjust from :
30 3/4" - right around 34"

Thanks in advance , Scott
Attached Thumbnails What does this cost new ?-dsc01760.jpg   What does this cost new ?-dsc01771.jpg   What does this cost new ?-dsc01778.jpg  

Old 08-30-2008, 07:40 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by littledcsrodshop
I am trying to get an idea of what this would cost new ??
I am wanting to sell it & I put it in the swap shop however I want to make sure I price it fairly.. Anybody who has a good idea of what the new cost would be please let me know.

It is a Lathem Marine Tie Bar...It is in Excellant shape & looks absolutly brand new as you can see in the pics... It has Very few Fresh Water Only hours on it...

The bar is an 1 1/4" diameter.
I used this on a pair of Bravo XR ITS's on 32" centers... However without modification it will adjust from :
30 3/4" - right around 34"

Thanks in advance , Scott
I think they are like $350 - 400 new.

Call IMCO and see.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:47 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Jeff,
Thanks for the response , I checked out Imco's site & theres were in that range without some of the hardware.... I could be wrong but I think the Latham unit is a bit more pricey , however not 100% I seen 2 of them on ebay without all the hardware & not in as good of shape as mine & they were way up there...

Anybody else ???
Old 08-31-2008, 11:51 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by littledcsrodshop
Hey Jeff,
Thanks for the response , I checked out Imco's site & theres were in that range without some of the hardware.... I could be wrong but I think the Latham unit is a bit more pricey , however not 100% I seen 2 of them on ebay without all the hardware & not in as good of shape as mine & they were way up there...

Anybody else ???
I bought one for a customer of mine a while back, but can't really remember what we paid for it.