If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Sunsation. No one mentioned in this thread has it going on like they do now. The support from them is EASILY the best in the industry and the boats are done top notch with no skimping.
    My second choice would be the Checkmate. Much nicer gel and finish work then the Baja along with a nice sized cabin. Only big thing Checkmate could do better on is the rigging and that may have changed since the change of ownership.. The Donzi is sweet as well but cabin space is a little tight as you've seen otherwise they'd be my second pick.
    If you did decide to go used I'd still reccomend a Sunsation, Joe and Wayne treats their owners the same regardless if you buy used or new! They are what others should be held to standard wise in terms of taking care of their owners and boats.

Familiarity- why Pantera.

Quote Originally Posted by HIMES(JAIME) View Post
    and East probably Pantera for V's but thats out of familiarity, WHAT DO U MEAN BY THIS QUOTE, THANKS JAIME

Ive seen decade and older panteras that have held up well.

I keep things (cars, boats stereo equip) a LONG time and value build quality in my purchases.

Based on what Ive seen I feel comfortable recommending them as a used purchase. I'm much more familiar with West Coast boats and would still personally buy West, but in the used market Pantera is an option.

Uncle Dave

My Boats:
    '96 Scarab
    why buy new in this market. Do yourself a big favor, spend that 100K on one of the Cigarettes listed in the classifeds and have yourself an awesome boat that will run 75+, is timeless, and will outlast any of the other new stuff you are looking at. Oh yeah your cool points might increase as well.
    Last edited by satisfactionII; 09-02-2008 at 05:23 PM. Reason: speeling

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456