If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    New Hampshuu !!

Tuesday Humor (amended)

Apparently geriatric humor doesn't sell well on this board, so here goes with some other stuff........

A guy visits his doctor complaining of uncontrollable flatulence. The doc tells him to undress and leaves the room. Moments later he returns, carrying a long stick with a hook on the end. “Oh, God!” says the guy in terror. “What are you going to do with that?”

“I’m going to open a window,” the doctor replies. “It stinks in here.”

A man and his son walk into an ice cream parlor. The man orders a vanilla cone, looks at his son, slaps him on the back of the head and asks, “What do you want, Fathead?”

The guy at the counter is appalled. He questions the man on his actions, to which the man replies, “There are three things a man wants in life: 1. A big truck. You see that truck out there? Biggest damn truck in town; 2. A nice house. I got the nicest house in the county; and 3) A tight woman. Had me one of those too, until Fathead here came along…”

Platinum Member Platinum Member CigDaze's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Cigarette 35 Cafe Racer
    St. Petersburg, FL
    That second one is hilarious! LMAO

Originally posted by Baja Daze
    That second one is hilarious! LMAO

Charter Member Charter Member 1Boatnut's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Titanic & Duct Tape
    New Lenox IL
    risk taker,hope you didnt take crap for the geriatric humor,I thought it was great. your best is the etiquite guide for rednecks,I was pissing my pants