Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   my latest graphics job . . .little somthing i threw together (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/19457-my-latest-graphics-job-little-somthing-i-threw-together.html)

Ted Zoli 03-05-2002 05:31 PM

It looks absolutely great.

Good job.

Ted

OnTheBay 03-05-2002 06:31 PM

Originally posted by Too Old
Sharp Dave!

You could give me all your secrets and I still couldn't paint.

Same for me Too Old, hell you could hold the paint gun I could find a way to screw it up. Your secrets safe here!

GRH 03-05-2002 06:59 PM

It must feel great to be able to do work like that.... Beautiful.... absolutley beautiful.... ;)

guillermof 03-05-2002 08:04 PM

great job

Dave:
Incredible, you are an artist of the fiberglass canvas, please do not be so modest when you are that good you can boast about it with out fear of bragging.

This is the first I have ever seen or heard of you can you tell us how to get a hold of you so we can put it on file for our next boats paint job.

Thanks

J-BOAT 03-05-2002 08:07 PM

What a beautiful piece of art, nice work, wish I had a quarter of your talent.

TYPHOON 03-05-2002 08:20 PM

The owner is one lucky cat! Talk about custom work,cant say enough.
Randy

glassdave 03-05-2002 08:39 PM

hey wolfen1- hope ta meet ya someday, i cant wait for a ride either . .. an send me a ticket to cali. i'll bring whats left of the paint for gregs boat :D :D

catman - this boat is an almost 20 year old 39 ocean x.these things are built incredably well. if you lined up all the stress cracks in this entire boat before we started an measured them it would be about 2 or 3 feet .an yes ross said he wont build any more 39's. he's got his hands full with his new 49. it is going to be one bad a$$ boat.

guillermof- my e-mail adress is in my profile, and i will always be a permanent member of offshoreonly :cool: (i like it here) other wise feel free to keep my ph. # its 419-861-0108.actually boat graphics is an offshoot of my regular buisness which is classic auto restorations an custom street rods. seems i been do'n more an more boats latley ,. :cool:

thanks for all your compliments everybody:cool: :cool: :cool:

Evil Twin 03-05-2002 08:44 PM

Your definately a talented individule. Nice work!!! The closest I come to painting is a rattle can, and I stink at that!!!!

I'LL BE KEEPING YOUR #.

Bill

packinair 03-05-2002 09:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is another once of his "thrown together: paint jobs. we are still adding somemore graphics to it, (if I can ever get him out there) DAMN PAINTERS!!!:mad: :mad:

Audiofn 03-05-2002 09:10 PM

See Dave and you were woried :D:D

Jon