Accident at Cumberland Poker Run >

Accident at Cumberland Poker Run

Notices

Accident at Cumberland Poker Run

Old 09-09-2008, 10:29 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thoughts and Prayers to Kevin's family and friends, and a speedy recovery to Craig
Old 09-09-2008, 10:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by craig s
I CANT THINK YOU ALL ENOUGH. MY ARMS AND LEGS HURT SO BAD FROM THE IMPACT I COULDNT MOVE THEM VERY WELL TO SWIM AND THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DROWN. I WAS SO HAPPY TO BE OUT OF THE WATER. THANKYOU ALL FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE CRASH. MY ADD IS 1630 JUNIPER DR GREENWOOD IN 46143 THANK YOU
Ok. This post got me.

God Bless, Craig.
Be well.

God rest your buddy.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:53 PM
Registered

What a sad weekend for the offshore community. Our condolences to Kevin's family and friends. He will be missed.

Craig,
We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Dan & Vicki
Old 09-10-2008, 04:54 AM
Registered

Unhappy

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY KEVIN WOULD BE DISAPPOINTED IF THIS POKER RUN WAS DISCONTINUED AS HE WAS ABOUT SMOKE ON THE WATER. MAYBE IT SHOULD BE RAN IN HONOR OF KEVIN.
Craig we are so sorry for your loss of a great friend and happy you are doing better. Two years ago my husband and I were at the poker run and love the water we couldn't make it this year but would hate to think that it would not be ran in the future. We have family that have been on that water for over 13 years. God speed to you, Kevin and both families!
Old 09-10-2008, 01:39 PM
Registered

I CANT THINK YOU ALL ENOUGH. MY ARMS AND LEGS HURT SO BAD FROM THE IMPACT I COULDNT MOVE THEM VERY WELL TO SWIM AND THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DROWN. I WAS SO HAPPY TO BE OUT OF THE WATER. THANKYOU ALL FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE CRASH. MY ADD IS 1630 JUNIPER DR GREENWOOD IN 46143 THANK YOU
Craig - I am so happy to know that you ok. My husband is the one that administered CPR on Kevin all the way back to the ramp. I sent some pictures I had taken to your brother. We had originally heard that your leg was broken in two places - so this is good news. I am so sorry about Kevin. I have only heard great things about him. I know the next few days will be rough - please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you. xoxox
Old 09-10-2008, 10:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bloodsweatbeers
Craig - I am so happy to know that you ok. My husband is the one that administered CPR on Kevin all the way back to the ramp. I sent some pictures I had taken to your brother. We had originally heard that your leg was broken in two places - so this is good news. I am so sorry about Kevin. I have only heard great things about him. I know the next few days will be rough - please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you. xoxox
JUST WANTED YOU ALL TO KNOW TO EASE YOUR CONCERNS THAT I HAVE NO BROKEN BONES, ONLY BRUISES.
I AM UP WALKING AND JUST ABOUT BACK TO NORMAL. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND PRAYERS. GOD HAS BEEN WITH ME. KEVIN WILL BE LAID TO REST TOMORROW . PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR HIS FAMILY.
I HAVE RELAYED TO HIS PARENTS ALL THE STORIES, PRAYERS, AND CONCERNS FROM THIS BOATING COMMUNITY AND THEY ARE VERY THANKFUL. THANK YOU AGAIN YOUR FRIEND CRAIG.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:48 PM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

Craig, this is Mike, we spoke tonight, if you would give me a call.

Last edited by boatfreak; 09-11-2008 at 10:16 AM.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:06 PM
Registered

Craig, it was good to see you up and around! It is one thing to read that you're ok, but so see you talking to people did us a lot of good, I was almost moved to tears when your daughter walked up and said "Daddy, Daddy".
Old 09-10-2008, 11:16 PM
Registered

Craig happy to hear you are doing well.

I didnt know either of you, but I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

God bless and be well.
Old 09-11-2008, 05:47 AM
Registered

Craig, If you or Kevins family needs anything please let us know we woul love to help any way we can

Quick Reply: Accident at Cumberland Poker Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.