Accident at Cumberland Poker Run >

Accident at Cumberland Poker Run

Notices

Accident at Cumberland Poker Run

Old 09-11-2008, 05:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by boatfreak
Craig, this is Mike, we spoke tonight, if you would give me a call 317-431-6856.
Mike are you friends with Bob and Rite from a "Long Way To Go"? This is Jay from "Gotta Have Faith". If so give me a call at 706-802-8982, if you get the chance. Thanks Jay
Old 09-11-2008, 08:13 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by orange26daytona
Craig, it was good to see you up and around! It is one thing to read that you're ok, but so see you talking to people did us a lot of good, I was almost moved to tears when your daughter walked up and said "Daddy, Daddy".
DID WE SPEAK IF NOT IM SORRY. WOULD HAVE LIKED TO HAVE MET YOU. MY NUMBER 317-517-2975
Old 09-11-2008, 05:49 PM
Registered

Hey Craig, great that you are OK. Saw over on lake cumberland web site that you said no one out of the many speculations had figured out what went wrong. You going to give us the real story of what went so terribly wrong?
Old 09-11-2008, 08:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Pop-O
Hey Craig, great that you are OK. Saw over on lake cumberland web site that you said no one out of the many speculations had figured out what went wrong. You going to give us the real story of what went so terribly wrong?
it is just this simple. we hit the wrong waive at the wrong time in the wrong way, we had a accident and i lost my best friend and the world lost a great guy. his funeral was today i ask you to remeber kevin flying across the lake in one favorite toys with a smile on his face and a roost a mile long ! REST IN PEACE KEVIN , I AND MANY OTHERS WILL MISS YOU , BUT NEVER FORGET YOU.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:06 PM
Registered

Received 339 Likes on 118 Posts

Well said Craig.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by craig s
DID WE SPEAK IF NOT IM SORRY. WOULD HAVE LIKED TO HAVE MET YOU. MY NUMBER 317-517-2975
Yes, we spoke briefly. My wife and I were there listening to war stories of boats, planes, and trucks while waiting in the line.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by orange26daytona
Yes, we spoke briefly. My wife and I were there listening to war stories of boats, planes, and trucks while waiting in the line.
THATS FUNNY! WELL BILL AND CATHY SAID THEY KNOW YOU AND I THINK WE WILL BE SPENDING ALOT OF TIME WITH THEM IN THE FUTURE. SO MAYBE WE WILL MEET AGAIN UNDER DIFF. CIRCUMSTANCES.
Old 09-12-2008, 06:47 AM
Registered

THATS FUNNY! WELL BILL AND CATHY SAID THEY KNOW YOU AND I THINK WE WILL BE SPENDING ALOT OF TIME WITH THEM IN THE FUTURE. SO MAYBE WE WILL MEET AGAIN UNDER DIFF. CIRCUMSTANCES.
We look forward to it! Take care
Old 09-12-2008, 09:31 AM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

it is just this simple. we hit the wrong waive at the wrong time in the wrong way, we had a accident and i lost my best friend and the world lost a great guy. his funeral was today i ask you to remeber kevin flying across the lake in one favorite toys with a smile on his face and a roost a mile long ! REST IN PEACE KEVIN , I AND MANY OTHERS WILL MISS YOU , BUT NEVER FORGET YOU.

Glad your doing good Craig. R.I.P Kevin!!
Old 09-12-2008, 11:00 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Craig, that was very well said, and probably just the way Kevin would want you to tell us. I'm so glad to hear you're doing better. I have quite a few pics of Kevin in pammy up here in Chicago, from the last few years when he did our Chicago Poker run. If you'd like, I'll send them to you. Just get me your e-mail address, and their yours.
If you find the time, and would want to talk to me, here's my # 708-870-2572

Thanks...........Frank
www.chicagopowerboat.com

Quick Reply: Accident at Cumberland Poker Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.