Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Pt. Pleasant Races (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/194875-pt-pleasant-races.html)

The Wizard 09-08-2008 10:33 AM

Pt. Pleasant Races

I heard Vinny and Jimmy from Talking Trash (Skater) did some ass kicking in Pt. Pleasant over the weekend...

Not bad for "Poker runners"

I think there's a new sheriff in town....:party-smiley-004: :evilb:

Panther 09-08-2008 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by The Wizard (Post 2678242)
I heard Vinny and Jimmy from Talking Trash (Skater) did some ass kicking in Pt. Pleasant over the weekend...

Not bad for "Poker runners"

I think there's a new sheriff in town....:party-smiley-004: :evilb:

Yes, they did win! They were in front 3/4 of the race...were passed by Reliable on the 2nd or 3rd to last lap but Reliable broke on the final lap from what I saw. JD Byrider also broke....:party-smiley-004:

Gotta finish to win, congrats on the win Jimmy, Vinny!

Frank

The Wizard 09-08-2008 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by Panther (Post 2678281)
Yes, they did win! They were in front 3/4 of the race...were passed by Reliable on the 2nd or 3rd to last lap but Reliable broke on the final lap from what I saw. JD Byrider also broke....:party-smiley-004:

Gotta finish to win, congrats on the win Jimmy, Vinny!

Frank

They were in front 3/4 of the race...were passed by Reliable on the 2nd or 3rd to last lap

i think thats when Trash Talking broke a tab..:party-smiley-004: :drink:

OldSchool 09-08-2008 11:30 AM

I watched it online. Congrats Jimmy!!!:ernaehrung004:

stainless 09-08-2008 11:33 AM

Congrats Jimmy and Vinny ! You guys looked Great !:ernaehrung004: From onshore, the rollers made the boats disappear 1/2 the time !

Panther 09-08-2008 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by The Wizard (Post 2678300)
They were in front 3/4 of the race...were passed by Reliable on the 2nd or 3rd to last lap

i think thats when Trash Talking broke a tab..:party-smiley-004: :drink:

The first couple of laps were the best action! JD and Trash were going head to head and Trash finally got the best of them. I left to head back for Sandy Hook immediately after the race so I didn't know about the tab, so good thing Reliable broke because they earned that win! :drink:

Dee has some pics of Jimmy idling past us just after the race and screaming with the thumbs up!:ernaehrung004:

Before the race there was some hysterical trash talkin commentary on the radio between the boats as they were milling around..I wish I had a tape recorder! :eek:

Skater247 09-08-2008 12:51 PM

I was at the awards last night the way they called it was reliable took first and talkin trash took second there was some talk about the race being longer than it was supposed to be, Reliable may have run out of fuel, that may have been the issue...

Panther 09-08-2008 12:52 PM

So trash didn't get the W???

MOBILEMERCMAN 09-08-2008 01:17 PM

Are you kidding me. Looked like Reliable pulled in early. I wasn't counting laps though.

sounds like some Tomfoolery to me. Is this an example of the Golden Rule?

stainless 09-08-2008 01:24 PM

I heard reliable call out of the race on race control with engine problems