Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Never Forget... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/195116-never-forget.html)

KiloKat 09-11-2008 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by wigginout (Post 2682627)
Most people won't forget except for 48% of the country, news media, and other people who have their head up their ass. HELL NO, I'll never forget where I was and what I was doing that day. Just like the Challenger accident, it's in my memory forever. GOD bless America and the people who are fighting for my liberty!

An excellent post - couldn't agree more!

45sonic 09-11-2008 03:50 PM

Very well put Ken

formula 382 sr-1 09-11-2008 03:56 PM

I still remember where I was when I got the call to come in to the office.

NEVER

GO4BROKE 09-11-2008 04:31 PM

Never.

Too many have, although they all pay lip service if put on the spot.

fountain1fan 09-11-2008 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by R Addiction (Post 2682181)
Never...

AMEN R. add robbie

DMAX 09-11-2008 04:48 PM

Never

fountainguy214 09-11-2008 06:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
never ever forgotten!!!!!!!!

PARADOX 09-11-2008 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by GO4BROKE (Post 2682771)
Never.

Too many have, although they all pay lip service if put on the spot.

Good point Go 4.. 27 or so post on the scticky.. 15-16 ? here?

Makes me a bit sad as well as angry..
3000 post on the BS, TD chit.. people just dont't care about reality.. and what's important. (present company ex.)

Quote>>>
Not forgetting.. not forgiving!!!

God bless the once who perished and the victims who survived. We are all victims to a degree.
I’m a grown man, seen hell and devastation, more BS in the world that I want to think about, and some happy times…. but I have to admit... I’ll get teary eyed about this, and once the tears dry up a bit I got SOOOO ANGRYYYYYY
Never forget and never forgive.
We all “unite” for a short time during a catastrophe, but then we become passive again.
We allow a bunch of liberals spreading “conspiracy theories” for media attention where as they have no clue. WE DO NOT allow tapping US oil fields, offshore drilling, and be foreign oil independent, but we have it. We fight a war that can’t be won. A religious idea can’t be changed by weapons, leave them alone … let them destroy each other. Our government (both side) is self interests driven and no idea about religious warfare. They take my tooth paste at the airport but allow a fancy pliers with 5” blade on it. Homeland security is a joke. I full heartedly support our troops and understand their frustration to do a job with their hands tied behind their back.
We all must remember and say it with a loud voice that .. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
Fix America first.. let the Middle East and all the anti Americans go to He ŁŁ

SPITFIRE 09-11-2008 06:37 PM

People who know me, know I bleed RED, WHITE and BLUE. I will never forget and will continually remind those many that do. God Bless everyone who has dealt with this situation and God Bless the people who don't have a clue. USA, love it or leave it and if you need directions, let me know. Bill