If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Never Forget...

My Boats:
    '00 45 Sonic
    Northern VA
    Very well put Ken

Platinum Member Platinum Member formula 382 sr-1's Avatar
    My Boats:
    formula 1996 382 sr-1
    Chesapeake Bay
    I still remember where I was when I got the call to come in to the office.

Charter Member #1055/Moderator Charter Member GO4BROKE's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Sonic 386
    I  Voted

Too many have, although they all pay lip service if put on the spot.

My Boats:
    162 scout flats 90 merc
    eden nc
    Quote Originally Posted by R Addiction View Post
    AMEN R. add robbie

My Boats:
    '94 Formula 336
    Northwood, NH

My Boats:
    1995 38 fountain fever
    Slidell, Louisiana
    never ever forgotten!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Platinum Member Platinum Member PARADOX's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Formula 272 Sold, 26 Infinity, 4 sale, 08-33' Avanti 4SALE
    Quote Originally Posted by GO4BROKE View Post

Too many have, although they all pay lip service if put on the spot.
    Good point Go 4.. 27 or so post on the scticky.. 15-16 ? here?

Makes me a bit sad as well as angry..
    3000 post on the BS, TD chit.. people just dont't care about reality.. and what's important. (present company ex.)

Not forgetting.. not forgiving!!!

God bless the once who perished and the victims who survived. We are all victims to a degree.
    I’m a grown man, seen hell and devastation, more BS in the world that I want to think about, and some happy times…. but I have to admit... I’ll get teary eyed about this, and once the tears dry up a bit I got SOOOO ANGRYYYYYY
    Never forget and never forgive.
    We all “unite” for a short time during a catastrophe, but then we become passive again.
    We allow a bunch of liberals spreading “conspiracy theories” for media attention where as they have no clue. WE DO NOT allow tapping US oil fields, offshore drilling, and be foreign oil independent, but we have it. We fight a war that can’t be won. A religious idea can’t be changed by weapons, leave them alone … let them destroy each other. Our government (both side) is self interests driven and no idea about religious warfare. They take my tooth paste at the airport but allow a fancy pliers with 5” blade on it. Homeland security is a joke. I full heartedly support our troops and understand their frustration to do a job with their hands tied behind their back.
    We all must remember and say it with a loud voice that .. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
    Fix America first.. let the Middle East and all the anti Americans go to He ŁŁ

Boston Ma, Charlotte NC
    People who know me, know I bleed RED, WHITE and BLUE. I will never forget and will continually remind those many that do. God Bless everyone who has dealt with this situation and God Bless the people who don't have a clue. USA, love it or leave it and if you need directions, let me know. Bill

Platinum Member Platinum Member wrinkleface's Avatar
    My Boats:
    NT 477!! Ilmors Baby!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Comanche3Six View Post
    Absolutely Never!
    I still hold on to the hope Bin Laden will be captured.
    Run him over w/ a pair of # 6's!!!!!

My Boats:
    33 Sutphen Outrageous 41' Gibson "Angry Pirate Skanktuary" 30' tracker tri-toon 1969 Cobalt XV-200 24' Mariah anything that someone will come pick me up in!!
    Lake Conroe TX
    Please dont assume that with 23000 posts of nothing but BS on our thread we are any less patriotic, i love America and God Bless all those that lost their lives in the 9/11 attacks, protecting our country for the 100 years before them and the boys who are kicking ass in the middle east today.

I had a used car dealership, i had 13 cars out, i got to work just after the first plane hit. I sent everyone home after the second plane hit to be with there families. I was driving a Lazer red Cobra convertable with tan suede interior. The owner of the Ford store i also worked at was in the Bahamas and i went to the dealership and told anyone one who wanted to go home that they could and i closed that store after i lowered the flags out front to half mast. I cant tell you what i did monday before or wednesday after but i know exactly what i did on September 11, 2001.

I went to ground Zero on my own dime, i have pics with brave survivors of the NYPD and FDNY in front of the busted up millenium hilton on church street. I will not ever forget!!!

God Bless America, and give those put in charge of running her the strength to destroy any entity that would do her harm!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast