Notices

Help!!!!!!!

Old 09-18-2008, 08:55 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
I hear there is a real estate agent in Myrtle that sells boat stuff too...just kiddin dude, hell go back to destin, I'm lookin to retire there, blue hair specials, small, weather is 95% perfect, I'll take that 5% chance per year.
we were actually in a little town about 15 miles from destin called Navarre..yea I loved it there........ it's so phucking hot in the summer...
Old 09-18-2008, 08:58 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
I hear there is a real estate agent in Myrtle that sells boat stuff too...just kiddin dude, hell go back to destin, I'm lookin to retire there, blue hair specials, small, weather is 95% perfect, I'll take that 5% chance per year.
I started a thread the other day about this site not making me laugh anymore and it was no fun....that just made me laugh so hard I spit on my screen....
Old 09-18-2008, 09:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by db71
Just a question about WI I was looking at the appleton oshkosh area and was wondering what people from the area thought I want waterfront property but I am not thinking lake michigan I was thinking that large inland lake anyway some input would be appreciated. How long is the boating season etc. I love to snowmobile so the cold does not bother me much. I work from home so I don't have to go outside if I don't want to. Any input would be appreciated.
Winnebago is WI largest lake. Great place to boat. Here is a good local website, I would post on there, you'll get all the info you need. Season is early May thru early Oct.

www.wiparty.com
Old 09-18-2008, 01:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I live 30 miles west of Milwaukee. Have been going there since early '70's. I am not much help as far as real estate up there and schools.

Register on the wiparty site, and ask your questions. The group is very informative and good people who know way more than I do. Most live there and will be happy to talk on the phone with you. Tell them DT42 sent ya....