Notices

I Need Some Help!!!

Old 03-03-2002, 07:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I Need Some Help!!!

I Need Some Help Everyone. I know that this should be on the classified post but I tried that for a month with no results. I have a pair of 1000 HP Bandit engines, Normally Aspirated, with (0) Zero hours for sale. I hav been building a pair of 1500 HP engines that are now almost complete(on the Dyno last Friday). I now need more money to complete the new engines( They ended up costing about $60,000 more then I had planned, Surprise). I hate to sell the 1000HPs but now I have to. If you know of someone that may be looking to repower with some big HP these may be a great choice. I can easily put them on the Dyno for you to see them run. Dyno sheets are aviable with your request via fax. My asking price is $50,000 for the pair, Flame arrestors to oil pan. Also they are dry sump motors. Can arrange delivery. Thanks for your help, Otto
Attached Thumbnails I Need Some Help!!!-pokereng1.jpg  

Last edited by 36spectre; 03-03-2002 at 09:16 PM.
Old 03-07-2002, 03:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Back to the top..