Notices

Please Help...

Old 09-23-2008, 06:37 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

the direct problem is NOT the bank..it's you (not to be a dick here but...)

he bought your boat..you sold it.. he paid you for it, you pay the bank what it wants to be free and clear...if you have a problem with the bank, thats not his problem..you pay the bank to clear the boat he already paid you for and get a lawyer and fight the bank to get your money back. where would you be at if you took out financing to have your dream house built, paid the general contractor in full and 5 months later he hadn't started on it because his subs said he owed them money and weren't working until paid... I'm willing to be you'd be tired of sleeping in the motel and ready to kick some azz....

Last edited by phragle; 09-23-2008 at 06:43 PM.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

I bet he's made 2K in payments on a boat he hasnt used in 5 months. Hope you had a good summer.
Old 09-24-2008, 05:38 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by bruin_d
I spoke with Robert this morning. To his credit he has not dodged my phone calls and emails at all for this entire time. I have given him until Friday at 0900 to give me a title or a tracking number of a next day aired title or I will be turning this over to the legal system and maybe then it will be a priority of his. I am probably being way too nice but this is my LAST show of good faith.
I have to give you credit, You have been a lot more patient then I would have been. I would have got legal involved right away. and then the sh!t would have hit the fan!

Good Luck Man!
Old 09-24-2008, 06:29 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by apppedigree
The direct problem here is with my bank. When this is said and done they will have received 2k more than the original loan amount. That is what I have been fighting.
You are having a problem with YOUR bank. Why are you making your issue his? Pay the loan off, get the title, then YOU go after your bank for the money owed. He could be waiting for ever for you to clear this up with your bank and all he wants is the title so that you do not screw him on his loan and so that he can use the boat that you sold him.
Old 09-26-2008, 05:41 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=bruin_d;2694890 I have given him until Friday at 0900 to give me a title or a tracking number of a next day aired title or I will be turning this over to the legal system and maybe then it will be a priority of his. I am probably being way too nice but this is my LAST show of good faith.[/QUOTE]

Well I still don't have a title or a tracking number, I'm not surpirsed. I have an appointment with my lawyer at 0900 and will show up to this one (I cancelled my last appointment earlier this week because I thought he would get it to me). I also have the county prosecutors name and will be giving him a call. Hopefully by me starting this thread it will keep someone from making the same mistake that I did. You can't trust anyone in this economy.
Old 09-26-2008, 05:48 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Well he does have untill you arrive at your lawers office to get it to you....
Old 09-26-2008, 05:49 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Well he does have untill you arrive at your lawers office to get it to you....
True, but I am not holding my breathe.
Old 09-26-2008, 07:03 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have a friend at the FBI office in Charlotte. I'll be making a call to him this AM. Since this is inter-state and for significant $$, he should be able to help.

Apppedigree is apparently one absolutely stupid SOB.
Old 09-26-2008, 07:48 AM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
I have a friend at the FBI office in Charlotte. I'll be making a call to him this AM. Since this is inter-state and for significant $$, he should be able to help.

Apppedigree is apparently one absolutely stupid SOB.
OSO Rules..Nice work guys! Some people will always push the limits; must keep them in check.....

Can't wait for the outcome!
B,sorry you weren't able to use your boat due to some A_ole!
Old 09-26-2008, 07:58 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
Ultimately that's your business.

Just a suggestion- Bruin has rolled with you for 5 months. He's within moments of pulling the trigger on a mountain of grief for you. You should thank him for the last-minute opportunity to solve this problem. I wopuld be calling him 3 times a day telling him what's going on and what you're doing.

You're getting a gift here- say thanks and make the most of it.
His true gift was getting 38K for a 94 Scarab. He should have closed that deal as fast and as clean as he could.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.