If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Powerwheels

Uncle Toys
    If you guys don't have teenagers, you just can't understand how special a four year old is! Enjoy it .

Bowleys Quarters, Maryland
    Ok got to chime in on this one...

So you think you had it bad....

When my boys were this age, by the way they are only 13 months apart I had to get, yes you guessed it two of these D#@$ things. And you thought one was bad? Plus one of them was that safari Jeep, you know the one with the light bar, roll bar, water can, soft top, spare tire and the intire body was covered with stickers all required assembly. It was such a nightmare that I vividly remember it to this day.....

So folks the next time you are faced with what you think is just the absolutly worst assembly experience ever, just think of me and my double assembly and it will make you feel better

By the way it only gets worse, the toys just get more complicated

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12