Notices

In Trouble

Old 09-25-2008, 06:38 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Starbucks gift card anybody knows the wife loves designer coffe so there you have it problem solved now then send her a dozen Roses from the flower chick so she doesnt think you paid for them and voila you're in like flynn and maybe, just maybe she will go boating!!!!

You could be like me with my first wife "The Dragonslayer" who wanted to go to dinner by boat one time argued the point that she had to have makeup and her hair done as well!!!! Well lets just say she looked like a cross between Phyllis Diller and Tammy Faye Baker it was priceless mybe that's why she is my EX-wife......who would've thought!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-25-2008, 07:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Geee I would have never thought I would get so much reaction. As it sounds many of us have been on the wrong side of a bad gift. I did the name a star idea,(put the printout in a frame), looked up how to fold roses with paper and folded 4 paper roses. (Damn things took my 3 hours to fold) Left her a card, the girt, and the roses for her this morning when I left. She called a little bit ago and loved everything. I want to thank everyone for all the ideas, it really helped. I just hope she got my little hint when I left the outerlimits pictures on the table this morning with the card of the dealer who has the boat. I guess time will tell. Thank again...
Old 09-25-2008, 09:17 AM
Registered

I sitll think i would come home with Chris's idea....
Old 09-25-2008, 09:48 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

$20= a very small diamond
Old 09-25-2008, 06:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tommymonza
Buy her a nice Toy .Use your imagination. Don't be cheap spring for the batteries too.
Love it, too funny!
Old 09-25-2008, 06:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SCBoater
Geee I would have never thought I would get so much reaction. As it sounds many of us have been on the wrong side of a bad gift. I did the name a star idea,(put the printout in a frame), looked up how to fold roses with paper and folded 4 paper roses. (Damn things took my 3 hours to fold) Left her a card, the girt, and the roses for her this morning when I left. She called a little bit ago and loved everything. I want to thank everyone for all the ideas, it really helped. I just hope she got my little hint when I left the outerlimits pictures on the table this morning with the card of the dealer who has the boat. I guess time will tell. Thank again...
If you get a 46 Outerlimits for that gift, you better hang on to that woman.