Notices

I am Back

Old 03-05-2002, 09:33 PM
moallen

Talking I am Back

Well hello everyone !! I am back after a long illness, I am ready to go to LOTO again. I sold my russian boat and maybe my Firehawk, Looking at a 42 ' Wellcraft Excalibur. Anyone know anything about them? Take care MoAllen

Old 03-05-2002, 09:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

welcome back MO
Old 03-05-2002, 09:38 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Sup Mo!!!!! Glad to have you back.

Crazyhorse and Fred both know something about the 42 Eagle. you looking at the all white one I saw at LOTO??
Old 03-05-2002, 09:43 PM
FWK

Hi Allen sorry to hear you were ill/ Glad you are back. What year Excalibur? Forrest

Old 03-05-2002, 09:43 PM
moallen

Default 42' eagle

Yes it is a 42' white Eagle I guy name Jeff owned it and was suppose to have done a total rebuild on it. What is up with the boat? I also would need a trailer to haul it, know of a good one? MoAllen And thanks for the welcome back look for Kath and I at the Partycove this summer...

Old 03-05-2002, 09:48 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Allen, if it's the same boat, it tied up next to us at the shootout. Had an arch. All white and in IMMACULATE condition. Inside and out. As for the trailer.....well....mines a little small.. ... LOL!!

Are you aware of the HUGE, GIGANTIC, AWSOME Offshoreonly gathering at LOTO this Memorial Day?? There will of course be more details as the day of triumph draws near.

Can you tell I can't wait to get back to LOTO?
Old 03-05-2002, 09:51 PM
moallen

Default Loto

That must be the boat, I am going ot see it sat. I might get it if it looks as good as you say. Do you know anything more about it? Moallen

Old 03-05-2002, 09:52 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

It has two motors!! LOL!! That's all I know Allen.

Oh, and it's big!
Old 03-05-2002, 09:56 PM
moallen

Default Partycove

Hello , Oh yes we will be there. I know you don't want to see me anyway I am getting out of the Army next month and will have nothing else to do but stay at the lake cabin all summer. Life is good!!!! MoAlen

Old 03-05-2002, 10:10 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Cool

From what I have heard they ride VERY nice but are slow with stock HP.

Quick Reply: I am Back

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.