Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   DEFYnGRAVITY'S New Ride!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/19660-defyngravitys-new-ride.html)

DEFYN GRAVITY 03-07-2002 10:09 PM

OopSeaDazey,

I have never slamed anyone on this board for boat, or who they do business with, or the choices they make and I'm not about to start now. If you have problems with PowerPlay deal with them, if you don't have anything constructive, either positive or negitive (note I said constructive) I would appreciate keep your derogatory coments to yourself.

Thank you, Robbie

PP RACE 03-07-2002 10:30 PM

Hey Robbie..

I'm with you. Lets just go boating!!

Goodfella 03-07-2002 10:33 PM

Thank You Too Old:D Let's get back to the topic at hand
Robbies new pride and joy!

DEFYN GRAVITY 03-07-2002 10:48 PM

Guys,

I will not add crediblity to the attacks on this board in anyway, shape or form, I also will not fight someone else battle, or carry their water. With that in mind, that is all I will say in regards to OopSeaDazey comments.

To everyone else thanks and I look forward to the exchange of ideas,

Robbie

Jeffrey 03-07-2002 11:40 PM

Hey Oops ... let's keep the language clean here. If you need to vent and resort to foul language ... do it somewhere else. No harm in a little bantering ... but keep it clean!

ScreaminDemon 03-07-2002 11:42 PM

DEFY'N GRAVITY - i agree, what the real deal..why is everyone picking on you (powerplay)...are they REALLY behind? Are you really in a position to lose you money? Just let us now the TRUTH!

thunderdan 03-07-2002 11:43 PM

Hey oops,

Did you get burned by pp at one time? Did they not deliver a boat on time to you or something. Tell us what the deal is?:confused: You obviously have had some dealing with PP, the owners or something to make all of the comments you did. Tell us what your experience was, please keep it clean.

h2owarrior 03-07-2002 11:59 PM

DEFY'N GRAVITY, Congrats on the boat

I posted this on the AT board, just wanted to make sure you saw it.

From Louisville huh. We live in Peoria IL but do most of our boating on Lake Cumberland. Have you run in the Kentucky Lake or Cumberland Poker Runs ? If your planning on running this year, it would be great to meet up with you. As I mentioned in an earlier thread, we were torn which boat to buy, the PP or the AT. It would be great to see the finished product and meet up with some OSO posters

I probably won't be able to keep up with those 625 KE's with my whimpy 500's, but it would be great to see that bad boy in the water.

Tonto 03-08-2002 12:56 AM

Hey Robbie
Congrats on the new boat :D Let me know how it all works out . Looking forewards to your first poker run with FPC.
Hey Oops,
Wanna chase a 41 in ten footers? I doubt it. When you get a REAL boat, call me THEN we'll go OFFSHORE :D
Again, congrats Robbie :D

Tonto 03-08-2002 01:12 AM

Either ones a thrill ride in ten footers. Ever been chased out of Key West by a hurricane before? FUN ride :)