Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Board slow again???? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/196603-board-slow-again.html)

pm203 10-03-2008 08:47 AM

So slow it sucks and makes me wish for a new boat site.

Steve_H 10-03-2008 08:53 AM

how long has this been going on? TOO LONG!

actions speak louder then words. IB doesnt care guys.

Chris Sunkin 10-03-2008 08:53 AM

"I don't make it rain, I just have the best umbrella"

BLee 10-03-2008 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by 320es (Post 2704134)
I still haven't renewed either...I am just another cheap bastid! To me it is like a hooker, it is not so much about the money, just the paying for something I can get for free somewhere else. ;)

Originally Posted by 320es (Post 2704820)
:angry-smiley-038:Same problems here. It really makes me want to re-up my membership.

hmmmm, seems we have a conflict of intentions! :drink:

I can't control the site performance guys, or this thing would be powered by Turbine Marine.

Like I said in the other thread regarding the attitude change of the board and what "restrictions" there are going forward, they will be LAX.

NOTHING.....is more important than the site running smooth however, so Speedgirl & I will stay on them about it. :angry-smiley-044:

fund razor 10-03-2008 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by Audiofn (Post 2704781)
Is it my computer or is the board slower then ever before? I keep getting errors on page loads and when they do load it takes for ever. Especially if there are pictures.

I have not had the slowness issues as bad as some, until this time. I am on a super fast connection at work and at home.

This morning OSO is completely locking up, while every other site is fine.

This morning is the worst it has ever been on my end, coming to complete stops. Totally freezing up.

kennyo 10-03-2008 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by BLee (Post 2704891)
hmmmm, seems we have a conflict of intentions! :drink:

I can't control the site performance guys, or this thing would be powered by Turbine Marine.

Like I said in the other thread regarding the attitude change of the board and what "restrictions" there are going forward, they will be LAX.

NOTHING.....is more important than the site running smooth however, so Speedgirl & I will stay on them about it. :angry-smiley-044:

Life is hard sometimes......

Westcoast 10-03-2008 10:09 AM

Painfully slow...with problems and errors!

Clay Washington 10-03-2008 10:11 AM

I get an interesting error message... :p

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.
IB bought the webite and spent the money on hookers and beer! :eek:

Knot 4 Me 10-03-2008 10:13 AM

I either get a server busy error or if I can get in, it is crawling. Had been pretty good for awhile. Oh well...