Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   38 Cigarette or Active Thunder 37 ? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/19662-38-cigarette-active-thunder-37-a.html)

boat nut 03-13-2002 09:36 PM

Originally posted by JASSMAN
And they are fair too, especially with that hatch Danny, it only cost 10k more:p

JASSMAN,

Now you're talking about Outerlimits!!!!!!!!

thunderdan 03-13-2002 09:52 PM

Easy there JJ, I know Pat will take good care of me like he always does, I heard that they have one in the mold already for me..;) :p

Too funny boat nut:D :D

Jassman 03-13-2002 11:01 PM

You got that right BOAT NUT, It will probably only cost Dan only, say , maybe, 5k heheheh:p

Back4More 03-13-2002 11:12 PM

Hey thunderdan when are you going to take ownership of your 37?
I will be out there picking up our Fountain after it graduates from winter training camp.
Maybe you can show me and my boat(an old 93 non-step) a thing or two with your ActiveWonder?

:cool:
Yeah, I know...its another FOUNTAIN guy talkin smack.

thunderdan 03-13-2002 11:20 PM

I should be picking it up within the next month or so. I added a few weeks when I changed the motors. :) So, I am going to guestimate that Mid April some time. I would love to take a run or two with you. ;) The only thing is that I have to make some modifications to my Transom. p ;) :D

What is Fountian training camp? Tell me about your boat.:D

Remember, it ain't talking smack if you can back it up.:D :D :D:

Back4More 03-13-2002 11:32 PM

Last weekend in April i will be up there to pickup our boat from Performance Marine in NY.
The 525s that originaly came in the boat where honorably discharged for some 557s with forced attitude.
Should be a fun summer.

thunderdan 03-13-2002 11:34 PM

Cool, sounds like a nice upgrade. :D :cool:

Back4More 03-13-2002 11:40 PM

Originally posted by JASSMAN
I am familiar with Cigs, and have owned a 32 Fever, so I know alot about Fountains. This way you have proof on what an A.T. can do, without even going for a ride:p :D
A 32 Fever is not much to learn from...you need to be re-educated in a 42 Lightning.

Your 37 maybe better than the 32 in 3-5's but don't get to crazy in the rough stuff...Its not a Cig or FOUNTAIN.:p

Jassman 03-14-2002 07:07 AM

So BACK4 MORE, LET ME GET THIS RIGHT, you are comparing your 38 Fountain to a Cigarette. :p ( -2' for swimm platform and -2' for beak):p so without my swimm platform, gee, that would make us the same size. I think the only fair thing to do is like maybe have a race or something. :p See I am orig from WI, Lived in Racine, know many people with Cigs and 42 and 47 Fountains, been on many of their boats.:cool: Why dont you try and make the Lake Cumberland PR, thats in the middle, we can run side by side, Ill even give you the HP advantage:) Remember it ain talkin smack, cause you'll be lookin at Jassman's back:p

thunderdan 03-14-2002 08:58 AM

Jassman,

I di not know that you were a poet. Oh yes I did I forgot about your little ditties.:D You thunder guys are all goofy.:D

Jessie James,

I would love to see those videos.;)

Easy guys, down boys, and play nice. I think back4more was only jokin around, I think? Weren't you? :confused: