Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   38 Cigarette or Active Thunder 37 ? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/19662-38-cigarette-active-thunder-37-a.html)

Jassman 03-10-2002 07:18 PM

JUST LIKE HE SAID, iTS ONLY ONCE IN A WHILE HE GETS TO SPEAK LIKE THAT TO US GUYS,- YEAH REAL GOOD *******, 2 POSTS, LIKE YOU TALK TO US ALL THE TIME YOU ALAIS. IT IS AMAZING HOW YOU JERKS COME ON THE BOARD , DONT FILL OUT YOUR INFO, AND THEN HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE HELL YOUR TALKING ABOUT, LIKE PULLIN IT OUT OF YOUR ASS. FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE, TELL US WHAT YOU DO FOR A LIVING, AND WHAT BOAT YOU OWN THEN MAYBE YOU'LL GET SOME RESPECT.:mad:

ActiveThunderTodd 03-10-2002 07:20 PM

Maybe I didn't say it right.....theres no way the Cig is worth the extra money one would spend on it. And yes you can compare the 2 directly. Both great machines...AT wins hands down though. Better value, great service, unbelievable people behind them and just one great tough boat. Like I said...I've been in freinds Cigs with the same hours as mine (Lake Mich boating) and they look like crap in the cabin. Stuff falling apart...cabinets, TV...They were very impressed by how well my boat was holding up. And I have a TV enclosed head, sink and such. Not one time has anything fallen apart or broken. 325 plus hours. So yes you can compare the 2.

ActiveThunderTodd 03-10-2002 07:23 PM

And I 2nd what Jassman says. We have all given our complete info on here even phone numbers where people can call us to ask us our opinions directly. If you feel this strongly about your product give us your name and numbers so those that are looking at the different boats my get in touch with you.

Jassman 03-10-2002 07:27 PM

Hey Racer boy, whats it gona be, your up to 3 posts, do I hear 4, come on fill your stuff out, quit hiding behind your mama's skirt

AirSpeedEngineering 03-10-2002 07:32 PM

In my opinion, this "WorldChampionCigarette" person has nothing to do with Cigarette, but instead is someone who has a grudge. Cigarette people have class and wouldn't hide behind a screen name. This smells like a disgruntled employee, or better yet, a competitor of Active Thunder who can't keep up. Just a thought.

worldchampioncigarette 03-10-2002 07:36 PM

okay, now, I dont want to know when the AT ever won a race , because that never happened, I just want to know if there was EVER once a race that they were not DEAD LAST.

Jassman 03-10-2002 07:37 PM

TWO CAN PLAY THE GAME, LIKE YOU SAID, its a competitor who cant keep up, fraustrated over the lost sales, not going as good as they said it was after the Miami show, but once a liar always a liar.

worldchampioncigarette 03-10-2002 07:42 PM

By the way, Cigarette sold 21 boats at the Miami show. Thats more than AT probably ever built period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ActiveThunderTodd 03-10-2002 07:43 PM

Now the last post by worldchump really showed how stupid he is. Not too difficult to check the SBI records and see the finishing order of every race. AT doesn't have a real factory team. Its just some rich guy who wants to race. They actually do pretty well considering the inexperience of the boat owner/driver.

worldchump...time for you to go away.

Jassman 03-10-2002 07:44 PM

KEEP IT UP, ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE YOU GO DOWN, TALKIN SMACK LIKE THAT, IS WHAT YOU USE TO DO, DOESNT WORK ANYMORE, NO MORE ROOM FOR GUYS LIKE YOU IN THIS INDUSTRY. TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT YOURSELF, THATS WHY YOU HAVENT BEEN SUCESSFUL LATELY, IV'E GOT YOU FIGURED OUT.