Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sarasota poker run "Cat Killer" Fountain, got spanked (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/196674-sarasota-poker-run-cat-killer-fountain-got-spanked.html)

BOBCATMATHEWS 10-05-2008 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42 (Post 2706740)
I'm going to make an offer. If anyone knows the camera man in that helicoptor, let him know I have $5000 cash waiting for him for an unedited copy of the video.

I was getting angry reading some of these posts, until i read this and busted out laughing, go get em gino!:drink:

phragle 10-05-2008 08:46 PM

all I can say is.. :hitfan:

stainless 10-05-2008 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by Scott B (Post 2706788)
Video's been destroyed, camera run through a chipper, heli had new numbers assigned to it, and the videographer is in the witness protection program...

Good one !:ernaehrung004:

PARADOX 10-05-2008 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by Scott B (Post 2706788)
Video's been destroyed, camera run through a chipper, heli had new numbers assigned to it, and the videographer is in the witness protection program...

:evilb:

I have to admit.. I seen the vid. (Jax PR - cat killer ad by Fountain) a few times, but a few minutes ago.. the first time I actually listend to the narrative. I have not heard what he said untill now..
Typ. Reggie.. Bragging about the "Rio race boats" VS performance pleasure boats.
I wonder if the Rio has a 36" flat screen TV ??? and a 2000 watt 8 spr stereo ??

I'm just itching to build a "V" and spank good ole Reggie some more..
Got a source for Alum motors 900+HP... 500 +- pounds.
May be it's time to take a flight to..... :) lol I won't tattle tale.. but if there is interest? may be.

phragle 10-05-2008 09:01 PM

its like somebody brought a knife to a gun fight and still kicked azz

BigSilverCat 10-05-2008 09:13 PM

The only problem I have with giving 5 k for the video is that mercedes was way port and gold digger was way right and a good promotional video guy would not have either of you in the video, it would just look like cat killer was in the lead with us behind him and about 50 others behind us

offshoredrillin 10-05-2008 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by fountainracing65 (Post 2706702)
offshoredrillin..... there is no other answer to this question

What boat came in first at the Don Arronow boat run? no need to justify or any bs. simple. FOUNTAIN. what motors?525. its that simple. is Reggie fibbin? NO! and at jacksonville did Reggie kick the crap out of the cats? yes...once again is he fibbing? NO.

ummm dude, he came in 3rd, behind 2 cats...the only reason that was was because maximus blew a blower snout off...or they would have been farther down the chain...the comparidon to my boat was the fact that an all out race setup, didnt do that much better than a pleasure boat with basically stock motors...you lose, just like fountain.

organizedchaos 10-05-2008 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Earthwerks (Post 2706766)
All of this controversy and name calling, I'm just glad it is not about me. BUt, I am enjoying this. Maybe we should stop screwing around, and start having some grudge races.$$$$$$$$

Nice, 525 old race boats that do 104mph challanging top notch cats to a grudge race....That is marketing!!!! Go Reggie go!!!!!!! This is great stuff!!!!

Bring out the slow boats to fight the rocket ships!!!!!!!:food-smiley-007:

Cash Bar 10-05-2008 09:33 PM

Two things I learned here.

1) The Mercedes MTI has got as much go as she has show. Rock On Gino !!

Only makes me want it more.

2) They renamed the CatKiller CASH Killer. I guess I better look over my shoulder and keep my house lights low. :eek:

HotPursuit 10-05-2008 09:40 PM

Thanks to Richie Prince who started all this, he beat Rio Roses with a 36 Eliminator in Jacksonville running 500Hps.
The following year came Cat Killer.Richie now races in OSS in his 39 Mti green Team Shocker.
I lost respect for Reggie at a Miami boat show when he wouldn't let me in the display because I woulding fill out a information card.I wasnt there for a date I had a friend that was intersted in a Fountain.He also made a stupid comment about the Skater shirt I was wearing.
According to Fountain65 I guess I should have bowed down to the King.Company lost out my friend bought a new Cig instead.Wish I could have made the run.
Way to go Gino and Bill!!