Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sarasota poker run "Cat Killer" Fountain, got spanked (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/196674-sarasota-poker-run-cat-killer-fountain-got-spanked.html)

schnydo 10-04-2008 02:02 PM

GREAT JOB GINO & LARRY:p

mrhorsepower1 10-04-2008 03:08 PM

Larry is the best in the business!! Congrats Gino!:drink::cool:

kr1276 10-04-2008 03:28 PM

I am sure all the Fountain guys will be quick to chime in that this is not a race but a poker run!

LubeJobs42 10-04-2008 03:36 PM

I will start by saying Poker runs America did a wonderful job at this poker run. They stressed the fact that this is a Poker run and not a race. We had no intentions of racing today. However we were a little provoked and we did Race the 2 cat killer boats but this was done far away from the poker run group. We were no way near any other boats to endanger anyone.

To tell you the truth when Reggies boys showed up this morning 10 minutes before the run and docked right next to me I did get a lilittle nervous as Hering screwed up and my props which were Fedexed yesterday did not make it in time. I only have a set of stock Merc 39 props which are way too small. We were in no way set up to race anyone let alone Reggies professional race teams.
I was thinking about how I called Reggie out a few months ago and today is not the day to mess with these guys. Reggie showed up with both cat killer boats, full race crew, helmets, jackets, helicopter etc. I heard they had had enough fuel in each boat for 17 miles. We didn't beat them, we destroyed them! We slowed up twce to let them catch us and each time smoked them. We beat them both so bad, they turned around and ran home, tails between their legs, like beaten Mutts!

I wouldn't come here and brag about beating anyone as everyone has to have a bad day sometimes BUT after all the crap with cat killer and Pu$$y cats, I am thrilled to death that a pleasure boat, filled to the air vents with fuel (1840 lbs) , 4 BIG guys in the boat, cooler with ice, tools etc.
I now have one question, Is Reggie man enough to admit when he's been beat?

Reggie,
Can you please post the video your helicoptor took? I would love to show it to my grand kids some day.

LubeJobs42 10-04-2008 03:47 PM

I'm sure Reggies guys will be posting in a couple of hours, I don't think they made it back to the dock yet!:evilb:

lowblue320 10-04-2008 03:48 PM

I wouldn't come here and brag about beating anyone as everyone has to have a bed day sometimes BUT after all the crap with cat killer and ***** cats, I am thrilled to death that a pleasure boat, filled to the air vents with fuel (1840 lbs) , 4 BIG guys in the boat, cooler with ice, tools etc.

Reggie,
Can you please post the video your helicoptor took? I would love to show it to my grand kids some day.[/QUOTE]

Gino, you and Larry made my day and would have to say "he is to short to admite he got his asz handed to him"........ I want to here all his excuses.......

purrfection 10-04-2008 04:02 PM

Gino and Larry, you just made my day!!!! Congratulations!!!:ernaehrung004:

Whipple Charged 10-04-2008 04:06 PM

Congrats to Bill Pyburn and Gold Digger and Gino and Larry with the Mercedes which both blew by Cat Killer!

Whipple Charged 10-04-2008 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by XtremePowerboats.com (Post 2705882)
Just in.....Mercedes 44 MTI throttled by Larry Goldman (xtremepowerboats.com) and driven by Gino Garguilo spank the "Cat Killer" Fountain at the Sarasota poker run

Great job Gino and Larry!

scarab kv 10-04-2008 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42 (Post 2706006)
I will start by saying Poker runs America did a wonderful job at this poker run. They stressed the fact that this is a Poker run and not a race. We had no intentions of racing today. However we were a little provoked and we did Race the 2 cat killer boats but this was done far away from the poker run group. We were no way near any other boats to endanger anyone.

To tell you the truth when Reggies boys showed up this morning 10 minutes before the run and docked right next to me I did get a lilittle nervous as Hering screwed up and my props which were Fedexed yesterday did not make it in time. I only have a set of stock Merc 39 props which are way too small. We were in no way set up to race anyone let alone Reggies professional race teams.
I was thinking about how I called Reggie out a few months ago and today is not the day to mess with these guys. Reggie showed up with both cat killer boats, full race crew, helmets, jackets, helicopter etc. I heard they had had enough fuel in each boat for 17 miles. We didn't beat them, we destroyed them! We slowed up twce to let them catch us and each time smoked them. We beat them both so bad, they turned around and ran home, tails between their legs, like beaten Mutts!

I wouldn't come here and brag about beating anyone as everyone has to have a bad day sometimes BUT after all the crap with cat killer and Pu$$y cats, I am thrilled to death that a pleasure boat, filled to the air vents with fuel (1840 lbs) , 4 BIG guys in the boat, cooler with ice, tools etc.

Reggie,
Can you please post the video your helicoptor took? I would love to show it to my grand kids some day.

Too funny!! Congrats Gino and Larry. You did mean "BEAKS" between their legs...right??