Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sarasota poker run "Cat Killer" Fountain, got spanked (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/196674-sarasota-poker-run-cat-killer-fountain-got-spanked.html)

lowblue320 10-05-2008 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by rush (Post 2706393)
Congrats Gino! I have a Fountain that I just love, but I get tired of Reggies BS all the time! I don't know why he can't just let his boats owners / fans speak for them selves. Goodluck and I love your boat.

very well said......

Strip Poker 388 10-05-2008 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND (Post 2706390)
Sad day:rolleyes: I'm happy people are talking about Fountains more than any other boat:party-smiley-048:

Just think he is getting Free good or adverse advertising is better than none:drink:

dfealy 10-05-2008 11:43 AM

Wow, a bad day for Fountain and an average day for a Cat !!!, or just a normal day for both. Remember the difference between rape and making love is in the presentation. Great to see such a Bull S#@t artist have to eat his words. Now can someone finally post the " Beak Killer " video. :drink:

TeamShogren.com 10-05-2008 12:06 PM

Post the video, would love to see it.

Anxiously awaiting the video as well. Seems there is more to unfold in the video. We wait with cautious optimisim.

Team Shogren
www.chicagofountain.com
Fountain & Baja By Fountain

lowblue320 10-05-2008 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by shogren (Post 2706449)
Anxiously awaiting the video as well. Seems there is more to unfold in the video. We wait with cautious optimisim.

Team Shogren
www.chicagofountain.com

that editing deptment must be hard at work...Lol...

BAJA WILL 10-05-2008 12:16 PM

First congrats to Gino

Everyone wants to gun for the King, sounds like a very fun run.

Next what motors were being run in the cat??

As for the comment about racing gear, well DUH, at those speeds, great to Fountian for being safe!!!!

Glad to hear it was a great weekend,

WILL:drink:

lowblue320 10-05-2008 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND (Post 2706390)
Sad day:rolleyes: I'm happy people are talking about Fountains more than any other boat:party-smiley-048:

people are also talking about the stock market but it aint helping either......LOL....

blume 10-05-2008 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by shogren (Post 2706449)

Team Shogren
www.chicagofountain.com

40Flatedeck...I heard Reggie is bringing Cat Killer....

I also heard there are going to be some big power OL cats ready to lay in down....

You gonna put on the high boost pulleys and let it eat Gino???

Gino.....I hope they are!! We're all set. I got my new Hering 44P props!!...........................

Reguardless of the out come, I want to know one thing???? How fast was Gino and Larry running when they were playing with the "Cat Killer"???

stainless 10-05-2008 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by lowblue320 (Post 2706450)
that editing deptment must be hard at work...Lol...

Ha Ha !:evilb: True dat!

LubeJobs42 10-05-2008 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by shogren (Post 2706340)
Sounds like you guys had a blast, the motors in the three boats were a bit different that you suspect.

The "Cash Killer" has Sterling 1550's.

The "Rio Roses" boat has 750HP Super Cat Motors.

The 42 Poker Run (open canopy) boat running behind you had Mercury 1075's.

LUBE JOB QUOTE - "Reggie showed up with both cat killer boats, full race crew, helmets, jackets, helicopter etc".

As fast as you were going I feel Helmets, Oxygen and jackets should be worn. "If" something happened at least they would be having breakfast talking about it. Wish more events would require safety equipment over certain speeds, we have had to many casualties because we have not taken time to prevent them.

Hope to see you at the "Worlds" in November

Regards,

Team Shogren
www.chicagofountain.com

Had we known we were going to an all out drag race we would have worn helmets. Actually we would have had about 200 gallons less fuel, 2 less people, we would have left the coolers, ice, tools and other junk back at the dock, and we would have had some worked Hering props rathr than my stock Merc props that were 2 sizes too small for the conditions. Fortunitly even with these factors we still smoked "the fastest boat in the world" accroding to Reggies video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E62JKU8E6I

R.I.P.
CAT KILLER
?-??-2006 to 10-4-2008