Sarasota poker run "Cat Killer" Fountain, got spanked >

Sarasota poker run "Cat Killer" Fountain, got spanked

Notices

Sarasota poker run "Cat Killer" Fountain, got spanked

Old 10-05-2008, 06:29 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

who were the drivers and Tmen in the Fountains?
Old 10-05-2008, 06:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gino's new name can be Seth Petruzelli
Old 10-05-2008, 06:48 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Drivers

45 Fountain - Benny Robertson & Reggie Fountain Jr
40 Fountain - Not sure, assume Rich Troppoli
42 Fountain Poker Run Boat - Jeff Harris & Brian Forehand

Originally Posted by DollaBill
who were the drivers and Tmen in the Fountains?
Old 10-05-2008, 06:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by shogren
45 Fountain - Benny Robertson & Reggie Fountain Jr
40 Fountain - Not sure, assume Rich Troppoli
42 Fountain Poker Run Boat - Jeff Harris & Brian Forehand
so the Tuna wasn't running Cash Killer ??
Old 10-05-2008, 06:51 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by fountainracing65
Whole thread is STUPID!! When anyone of the idiots posting comments about Reggie Fountain on the site can produce a resume as impressive as his, then I will take your comments seriously. Why don't you blow hards whip out 10's of millions of dollars to sponsor races, promote the sport, or advance technology in th sports. Sorry to burst your I beat a Fountain ego. Just goes to show how awsome Fountain's really are. Anyone thats gives to sh*ts about one stupid POKER RUN should remember the HUNDREDS of victory's the Fountain has under there belt. Lets look at the list of names above now for example.....
Mike Fiore....who gives a sh*t.
Bill Taylor....I believethat Reggie has sponsored many events for them. Also has spend many advertising dollars with them.
Bob Teage...great guy. How many drives, motors and parts has he sold to fountain owners? Im sure he would admit that if it wasnt for Reggie this sport would never have reached todays standards.

The bottom line......SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT REGGIE. DOES HE HAVE AN EGO? DARN RIGHT!!! DOES HE HAVE A REASON TO? WITHOUT DOUBT!!
and he made millions from sponsoring those races as well...this is just like the farce video that they did about the don aronaow race...his full blown race boat only beat my pleasure boat by less than 35 minutes... and I only have 500 efi's and its a pleasure boat.......he should just get off the high horse and and stop spreading bull like this...http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=189642
Old 10-05-2008, 07:03 PM
Registered

Received 2,972 Likes on 982 Posts

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND
We realize Reggie is not perfect.However, for Cats to be chasing a V shows you Fountain is recognized as a leader in performance boats
Hmmm, if I read this right...There was no cat chasing a V...It was a V trying to keep up with a cat.

By your rational, Triple Digits should be respected too?? Lots of people ready to put the smack down on his dumb azz because of his outlandish false claims.

WTF has Reggie contributed to his sport except self promotion? Maybe if he actually worked on bringing the sport together by working with others to unify offshore racing instead of being one of the main problems in fractioning it I could sit back and agree with the comment "we wouldn't be where we are with out him"...Give me a f*ckin' break.

Too bad all his "accomplishments" are underscored by his huge ego that makes him and his company look bad. I don't think there's a more detested person in offshore boat building/racing. And that's a sad thing when you look at what he's done FOR HIMSELF!

So fountainracing65, pull Reggie’s balls out your mouth and just admit that his stupid f*ckin' BS ad campaign "cat killer" just backfired in his face and all of those that roll their eyes at his antics and bold face lies, are smiling when he gets his arrogant azz handed to him.

Reggie quote: "Fastest, safest, best handling boats"

Fastest? Lie!
Safest? Whatever, how do you judge that?
Best handling? Extremely arguable!

Nice ad campaign. His board should fire him before the rest of his ego runs his company completely into the ground!

Just my .02....Then again, I could be completely wrong.
Old 10-05-2008, 07:07 PM
Registered

Received 64 Likes on 26 Posts

outerlimits took a picture of there GPS and claimed worlds fastest vbottom.
I will get in on this action....O U "want some"
Attached Thumbnails Sarasota poker run "Cat Killer" Fountain, got spanked-218-mph-mti.jpg   Sarasota poker run "Cat Killer" Fountain, got spanked-218-mph.jpg  
Old 10-05-2008, 07:11 PM
Registered

offshoredrillin..... there is no other answer to this question

What boat came in first at the Don Arronow boat run? no need to justify or any bs. simple. FOUNTAIN. what motors?525. its that simple. is Reggie fibbin? NO! and at jacksonville did Reggie kick the crap out of the cats? yes...once again is he fibbing? NO.
Old 10-05-2008, 07:17 PM
Registered

offshoredrillin..... there is no other answer to this question

What boat came in first at the Don Arronow boat run? no need to justify or any bs. simple. FOUNTAIN. what motors?525. its that simple. is Reggie fibbin? NO! and at jacksonville did Reggie kick the crap out of the cats? yes...once again is he fibbing? NO.
Wow you should consider running for president with that ability to rewrite history!
My recollection is gino 1st ,teague/ whittier 2nd in a 368 skater w 525's . The 525 fountain was the 1st v bottom, but only because the outerlimits v had some navagational challenges
Old 10-05-2008, 07:17 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

hmmm..I thoought gino won the bimini run.... that would mean at least twice they were chasing the same cat...what chases cats??

Quick Reply: Sarasota poker run "Cat Killer" Fountain, got spanked

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.