Sarasota poker run "Cat Killer" Fountain, got spanked >

Sarasota poker run "Cat Killer" Fountain, got spanked

Notices

Sarasota poker run "Cat Killer" Fountain, got spanked

Old 10-07-2008, 11:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

New name.
Attached Thumbnails Sarasota poker run "Cat Killer" Fountain, got spanked-untitled.bmp  
Old 10-07-2008, 11:33 AM
Registered

How close is the MTI booth to the Fountain one at the Miami or Lauderdale show, They should put Ginos boat as close as they can to where Reggie is so he can look at it longer. I plan to go by and poke some fun at the shows.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Just got a call from someone and give me the whole run down.
Reggie flew in with Wyatt Fountain, Ben Robertson, Jeff Harris, Reggie jr in Reggies plane. They were there for one reason. New video.
I heard the video is in the editing room. The only problem is it's going to show Cat Killer in front and passing of other cats. Apperently the Mercedes boat is not going to make the final cut. I heard the Mercedes boat is not going to be shown at all, like it wasn't there. I'm sure this will start a lot of talk.
I have one thing to say, If Cat Killer isn't shown passing the Mercedes boat, then where is it??
I'm pretty sure we were there!
even if cat killer (or whatever it is now called) did beat all of the cats, i think mercedes would be edited out. unless mercedes ponied up some cash for the name exposure. that is my .02
Old 10-07-2008, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Just got a call from someone and give me the whole run down.
Reggie flew in with Wyatt Fountain, Ben Robertson, Jeff Harris, Reggie jr in Reggies plane. They were there for one reason. New video.
I heard the video is in the editing room. The only problem is it's going to show Cat Killer in front and passing of other cats. Apperently the Mercedes boat is not going to make the final cut. I heard the Mercedes boat is not going to be shown at all, like it wasn't there. I'm sure this will start a lot of talk.
I have one thing to say, If Cat Killer isn't shown passing the Mercedes boat, then where is it??
I'm pretty sure we were there!
WOW Gino: I guess Reggie thinks we are all idiots if he runs a promotion like that? The boating community is a very small and tight community. He could Edit what he wants but everyone knows what the real deal is. This isn't SBI anymore were he can dominate and say who can run and cant. Poker Runs are the real world with real Boat Buyers.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:51 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I don't think Reggie is trying to sell any of us on OSO boats. He knows we already have our boating preferences and are likely not to change. He is targeting the first time performance boater or the out of the loop boater who is not on OSO.

Just my opinion.
Old 10-07-2008, 02:22 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Brad Zastrow
Here is my guess. For a promotional Fountain video it will be great for them. It will show the V-hull in front of most of the cats. They just simply forget about the little detail of getting beat by one cat. They were in front of the Bud Light boat which looks just like a race boat. Gold Digger is an Outerlimits cat that looks like a race boat with the canopy. Fountain is probably going to exploit the heck out of that. Even though Bill has told us he had his wife in the Gold Digger boat for a nice ride not a race. The video will make it into a race. Love him or hate him, Reggie sells a lot of fast boats.

Not only did I have my wife onboard,we had WIVES with us. Plural. Nice joy ride
Old 10-07-2008, 02:37 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LapseofReason
How close is the MTI booth to the Fountain one at the Miami or Lauderdale show, They should put Ginos boat as close as they can to where Reggie is so he can look at it longer. I plan to go by and poke some fun at the shows.
Mti should set up their booth after Fountain, and place the "cat" in front of their boats with a sign promoting the proper running order in the real world!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 02:38 PM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Suppose for a minute something had gone wrong, and the whole mess wound up in court. Could any jury ever be 100% convinced that Fountain wasn't culpable for provoking a fight in the wrong environment? It was like flashing gang colors in the wrong neighborhood, and then pulling the guns out. They were looking for trouble, and only got a little. If there had been a crash, they would have gotten a LOT of trouble.

Egos will be the death of Poker Runs. The infection has already set in.
Old 10-07-2008, 02:42 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by GATORONE
Every time see your post count I remember I need a life.
Old 10-07-2008, 02:51 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by GATORONE
Bill-the pictures i saw of Golddigger looked fantastic.My wife starts slapping me at 120mph so it ends up a sunday drive as i am sure yours does to.

Quick Reply: Sarasota poker run "Cat Killer" Fountain, got spanked

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.