Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   'Winter' needs our help.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/196675-winter-needs-our-help.html)

Coach 10-04-2008 12:40 PM

'Winter' needs our help....

Hello Everyone,

I have a special request, for a precious friend and neighbor of mine here in Clearwater Beach, FL. her name is 'Winter', she's a special rehab project at the Clearwater Marine Aquarium, (www.SeeWinter.com), she along with many other marine wildlife animals have a wonderful organization here caring for them. If all of us can spread the word, and encourage the entire boating world, to visit her website, and discover the great work the CMA does, it could help so much. Lets get involved, make a donation, or just get on the email list. Adopt 'Winter' as your own, and make a deference as soon as you can.

fund razor 10-04-2008 01:08 PM

With all due respect.... When a first post on OSO is a solicitation... you are a spammer.

Next you will save Manatees?

Coach 10-04-2008 01:10 PM

:cool:

Coach 10-04-2008 01:58 PM

Spam was not the intention.... Doing some good and generating some positive spin at large, for all boating interests was! Manatee's included, at no additional fee! Respectfully

BOBCATMATHEWS 10-04-2008 02:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
coach?

fund razor 10-04-2008 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 2705949)
Spam was not the intention.... Doing some good and generating some positive spin at large, for all boating interests was!

Yet spam was the result. I am guessing that you didn't know anything about our community before you joined and spammed. Doesn't matter whether you are pushing erectile dysfunction pills or soliciting save the dolphin donations, your existence here is simply as a spammer.

Let's get off to a better start.

Tell us about your Offshore boat.

:cool:

fund razor 10-04-2008 07:06 PM

Does Affiliated Resource Group have Clearwater Marine Aquarium as a client? ;)

Coach 10-04-2008 09:49 PM

Not yet.... LOL! Just my favorite 501 charity, and the most heart warming thing going on at the same time, all this other negative stuff is happening around us. Did you click on the link and get the message? If that didn't touch your heart.....

BOBCATMATHEWS 10-04-2008 10:58 PM

she makes the same noise as predator

phragle 10-04-2008 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 2706183)
Not yet.... LOL! Just my favorite 501 charity, and the most heart warming thing going on at the same time, all this other negative stuff is happening around us. Did you click on the link and get the message? If that didn't touch your heart.....

I am a heartless bastard, at least thats what my exgf's tell me, as for manatee's....pass the bar-b-q sauce! they don't call them seacows for nuthin, 100% angus seabeef... :drink: